Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

Crafty Darlene 11-04-2011 05:02 PM

Hey Faye thanks and I like your new avatar picture! I had to do the same thing last night because I wasn't getting any email notices either. Mary I think you've got the hang of it!

lawsonmugs 11-04-2011 05:05 PM

I think I do too. I'm afraid I might forget so I just keep posting pictures. LOL Mary

jlin52 11-04-2011 05:12 PM

Here's clue #3 - my SPs' are opposites - one likes orange the other doesn't. one likes chocolate, the other doesn't.

arizonagirl 11-04-2011 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 4632616)
My lowest has been 38 I was starting to nod out.I take insulin 4-5 times a day.I forgot to eat lunch. Not like me to forget that.lolRobyn are you feeling better today?

Lots of cloud cover today and very windy, so makes it very painful for me. I had to take my son to the Dr today and by the time we were leaving I was in so much pain I could hardly stand it. It's a little better now.

catpawski 11-04-2011 05:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok I am going to try this again and see if I can post the picture of the wall hanging I am working on. Looks like I need to make it a little smaller

arizonagirl 11-04-2011 05:56 PM

Tussy I'm glad the surgery went well. Faye I love the new avatar picture. Lori also love the pictures with the puppy. Mary your sewing machine cover is very cute. I need to make one for mine. First I need to make a caddy that hangs over the edge of the table along the front of my machine to put tools that I use all the time in. Like my purple thang so that it doesn't get hidden under my machine again. Also I have a lot of things that sit in front of my machine under the extension table and it is starting to get cluttered. But first things first, I have to work on getting something made for my SP. I've made one thing already and I might try to make something else. I also have to finish 2 little surprises for Kris and Krystyna. I'm making them something that I haven't made before and am trying it out on them. My SP is also getting one of the things that I am making.

arizonagirl 11-04-2011 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by wanda lou (Post 4632757)
Mary my son stopped by to check and he said it was nothing I was doing, It has to do with the site.
I hate a low blood sugar mine was 62 last night, and i could tell it, I had taken my insulin but just didn't eat enough.

I'm so glad I don't have to take insulin. I just have issues with low blood sugar. If I wait to long to eat I have problems. Some times so bad that at that point I throw up.

arizonagirl 11-04-2011 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 4632917)
I'm going to try another picture to make sure it is still working.[ATTACH=CONFIG]281878[/ATTACH]This is a paper pieced frog mugrug I made for a swap this year. Mary

Super cute!!!

arizonagirl 11-04-2011 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by catpawski (Post 4633300)
Ok I am going to try this again and see if I can post the picture of the wall hanging I am working on. Looks like I need to make it a little smaller

Wow that is amazing.

fayzer 11-04-2011 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene (Post 4632950)
Hey Faye thanks and I like your new avatar picture! I had to do the same thing last night because I wasn't getting any email notices either. Mary I think you've got the hang of it!

Thank you Dah-ling!