Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

lawsonmugs 11-05-2011 05:49 PM

Carrot I'm sorry it didn't work. Are you looking for the threads you used to read and got emails for?

arizonagirl 11-05-2011 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Havplenty (Post 4637720)
lori i will do my best to remember to do pm's. though the wallpaper background color was changed a bit from the screaming white, the text colors are still playing havoc with my eyes so i am on the board for very small snippets of time now. plus i keep getting booted or signed off the board.

just as an fyi to all, i have toggled my settings many a time but nothing has met my satisfaction to date. the board screen colors are much to difficult on my eyes for me to be on here any length of time. i am still in the swap and will be mailing my packages on nov 14th, the deadline date.

tomm (the other missouri mary)

Hi Mary. I was having the same problem of being booted off. I did what Verna said to do to fix it, I did it then went shopping and had dinner and after I came back I was still logged on.
Log off and then log back on. Right next to your user name and password is a box to check that says remember me. Check that and you should be good to go.

Thanks Verna. It seems to have fixed my problem.

carrot 11-05-2011 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 4638518)
Carrot I'm sorry it didn't work. Are you looking for the threads you used to read and got emails for?

I am getting emails again on the threads I am watching.. I am thinking it might be my laptop, although I have posted pictures from my laptop before. Hopefully I will have my home computer back soon and then I will see if is the laptop or operator error:D
The guy that is working on my computer just became a dad for the first time and his wife had to have a c-section because the baby was over 10 lbs............so I have not been pushing him.............yet:rolleyes:

lawsonmugs 11-05-2011 06:27 PM

Good luck Carrot and congratulations to the new dad.Mary

lauriejo 11-05-2011 06:46 PM

Nice Squishy!!!

carrot anything you had in My Pages is now in your Blog.

3NorwichTerr 11-05-2011 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by kriscraft99 (Post 4635547)
Here is a mug rug I'm putting in with my secret pal's package
Kris

Very clever using the selvage edge as ornaments. Deby

leiladylei54 11-05-2011 07:01 PM

I have tried and tried to re-size my photos and still can't get them posted. What ever am I going to do??? Anybody Mac savvy to help me figure it out??? I've copied the photo from my desktop and tried different things to re-size and then try to post them here....no dice. Grrrr!!! Yet, was able to post a photo that was taken from an iPhone (but not my phone). :( What's a body to do??? Help!!!

lawsonmugs 11-05-2011 07:06 PM

Quilty Lousie your swap is very nice love the purse and fabrics.The patterns are really cute too.Mary

lawsonmugs 11-05-2011 07:09 PM

Poor leiladylei I wish I could help you. All I know is everyone seems to shrink their pictures down and then they post. I know nothing about Mac.The picture from your friends phone may have been small enough to post already.Good Luck I hope someone on here helps soon. Mary

Jan Rutherford 11-05-2011 07:42 PM

The rules DO NOT state specific NO-NO's in signitures. They do discourage religious and polical content in discussion, Which makes it a safe place to NOT rant and rave about these 2 sensitive topics. I am assuming, if the BOARD does not approve, they would send out a gentle PM stating their opinion or reminder concerning any changes needed.