Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

IrelandDragonQuilting 11-05-2011 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by leiladylei54 (Post 4638876)
I have tried and tried to re-size my photos and still can't get them posted. What ever am I going to do??? Anybody Mac savvy to help me figure it out??? I've copied the photo from my desktop and tried different things to re-size and then try to post them here....no dice. Grrrr!!! Yet, was able to post a photo that was taken from an iPhone (but not my phone). :( What's a body to do??? Help!!!

Are you saving them as a jpeg or one of the other files that the site will accept? What photo software do you use?

Jan Rutherford 11-05-2011 07:59 PM

Yep, that little tree and tree mug rug are VERY nice !!

leiladylei54 11-05-2011 08:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Okay...trying one more time....I'm using jpg format.

leiladylei54 11-05-2011 08:03 PM

K, I did it!!! Now if I could only remember how I did it!!! Too funny since I can't remember what I did. LOL I've tried and tried and now I can't remember. I'm all mixed up!!! I need a stiff drink!!! (I don't drink). LOL

leiladylei54 11-05-2011 08:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
One more time.....

leiladylei54 11-05-2011 08:07 PM

Okay, I did it a second time....I better write down the directions of what I did. I will never remember what I did to re-size the photo. LOL

arizonagirl 11-05-2011 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by Jan Rutherford (Post 4639065)
The rules DO NOT state specific NO-NO's in signitures. They do discourage religious and polical content in discussion, Which makes it a safe place to NOT rant and rave about these 2 sensitive topics. I am assuming, if the BOARD does not approve, they would send out a gentle PM stating their opinion or reminder concerning any changes needed.

Please do not take this the wrong way. But it specifically does state that:

- Profile signatures should not include scriptural quotes or other forms of proselytizing, testifying, and sermonizing. Requests for prayers are permitted only in Members’ Blogs. They are the only overtly religious posts for which we allow exceptions when it's possible and practical.
- Profile signatures should not include political statements or content that could easily be interpreted as such.
- Non-compliant signatures will be edited or removed upon discovery and without notice. Deliberate re-placement of non-compliant signatures that have been corrected by Administrators or Moderators shall be considered a violation.

There will be no pm sent. It will be removed. I didn't want anyone to think if it was removed that it was an issue with the new platform and put it back only to be in trouble. It's a shame that it's like this.

arizonagirl 11-05-2011 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 4638514)
I received my SP gift today and it is AWESOME!!!!!!

THANK YOU RACHEL (screen name: moreland)
Six fabrics

[ATTACH=CONFIG]282527[/ATTACH]

Three Patterns

[ATTACH=CONFIG]282530[/ATTACH]

A book cover and book

[ATTACH=CONFIG]282535[/ATTACH]

and finally

This ornament

[ATTACH=CONFIG]282537[/ATTACH]

What an awesome package. I really love the book cover. The fabric on it is wonderful.

CloverPatch 11-05-2011 08:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I wanted to let yall know I got MsCupid804. Oh she wasn't kidding, that was one full box. It was a little bit of EVERYTHING. I am going to try and attach a picture. After all the commentary and the difficulty of this feat, I do not have high hopes. If the picture does come up, I don't think I have everything pictured. I got the box as we were leaving this morn. Which means while I was driving, there were 3 females in the back that sew, digging through the box! Oh and the candy.... yes it is about gone. Don't judg me LOL, it was my favorite and I WAS in a car all day! Which means the car air freshner was the first thing to get opened, now my van smells like apples :D
Thank you Teresa! It was a purely AWESOME box, the entire Fertig clan is in agreement!

Juli 11-05-2011 08:23 PM

I just found out a second cousin (My Dad's cousin) of mine in Michigan died this morning. Nobody in our family even knew about it......noone called anybody in our family.....none of my Dad's siblings even knew about it. I told my Dad after I found out about it after reading about it on facebook after his wife posted something. He owned his own contrusction company and was hanging shingles and the building started to shake and he fell and landed on his head and broke his neck. He was only 55 years old.