Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

Lori Peercy 11-05-2011 08:28 PM

Juli I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your cousin! What an awful accident. Lori

arizonagirl 11-05-2011 09:06 PM

4 Attachment(s)
I got a wonderful package from my SP cynthia freeman. I got 5 FQ's, applique needles, thimble, notecards, 2 magazines, a book, tissue, gum, werther's candy, 2 metallic markers, buttons, an angel ornament, a small English paper piecing project, and an dish towel with an embroidered turkey on it. A great package.[ATTACH=CONFIG]282610[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]282611[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]282612[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]282613[/ATTACH]

Thanks Cindy!

arizonagirl 11-05-2011 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Juli (Post 4639231)
I just found out a second cousin (My Dad's cousin) of mine in Michigan died this morning. Nobody in our family even knew about it......noone called anybody in our family.....none of my Dad's siblings even knew about it. I told my Dad after I found out about it after reading about it on facebook after his wife posted something. He owned his own contrusction company and was hanging shingles and the building started to shake and he fell and landed on his head and broke his neck. He was only 55 years old.

Juli I'm sorry about your loss.

Juli 11-05-2011 09:18 PM

Thanks! Its it was horrible to find out about it by reading about it on facebook and not having anybody in the family call us and tell what happened.

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 4639252)
Juli I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your cousin! What an awful accident. Lori

Juli 11-05-2011 09:21 PM

Thank you!

Originally Posted by arizonagirl (Post 4639381)
Juli I'm sorry about your loss.

wanda lou 11-05-2011 10:12 PM

Package Charles sent me. upload failed once again ( even resized)

Jupiter 11-05-2011 11:01 PM

pagkage received!

A BIG Thank you to Quilty-Louise ! I got the nicest package from the mailman today. loads of QF's in sparkling gold and several yellows to add to my yellow box. Warm snuggly socks, pumpkin jingle bell to hang on the door or somewhere good, ink pen, note pad, journal, calendar.... I love it all! and it came so quickly! did I say Thank you Big enough? THANKS Quilty_Louise.....

hugs Jupiter
aka Marilyn

mooretll 11-06-2011 02:48 AM

Some Great packages being sent out. Mine should go out Monday.

mscupid804 11-06-2011 04:10 AM

Originally Posted by Juli (Post 4639231)
I just found out a second cousin (My Dad's cousin) of mine in Michigan died this morning. Nobody in our family even knew about it......noone called anybody in our family.....none of my Dad's siblings even knew about it. I told my Dad after I found out about it after reading about it on facebook after his wife posted something. He owned his own contrusction company and was hanging shingles and the building started to shake and he fell and landed on his head and broke his neck. He was only 55 years old.

So sorry for your loss Juli, prayers are with you and your family.

quiltymom 11-06-2011 04:20 AM

What a cool gift!!