Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

Crafty Darlene 11-06-2011 04:41 AM

Love the mugrug and the tree wallhanging both are very cute!!

fromzstore 11-06-2011 04:50 AM

How did you post I also have a Mac and the pictures are to big can't figure how to resize on the Mac

Ladybug 1938 11-06-2011 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 4632917)
I'm going to try another picture to make sure it is still working.[ATTACH=CONFIG]281878[/ATTACH]This is a paper pieced frog mugrug I made for a swap this year. Mary

Mary loved your frog, especially the colors, any shade of that turquoise is my favorite.... Have alot of clothes in that color...

fayzer 11-06-2011 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by wanda lou (Post 4639474)
Package Charles sent me. upload failed once again ( even resized)

Wanda Lou and Fromzstore, go to Photo Bucket, join and upload your photo. Then you will get an option for codes for emails, forums, websites, etc. Choose the code for a forum. I think you can drag the resized photo to your desktop and attach it from there too. :o
I have a Mac too but Photo Bucket will work for any computer.

CloverPatch 11-06-2011 07:17 AM

I made a mistake when I posted my box from Mscupid. Thankfully she pointed out my mistake and I just wanted to correct it. I said that my box was "full" as she said it was. That was misleading the one she described as "full and heavy" was for another swap and was not my box. My box was "just a flat rate box" and not to be compared or confused with the box she sent to her SS pal.
I do apologize, I was just happy to receive the box, and what I would describe as full. I did not give any thought to how it compared with other swaps or if I was mixing threads. Again I’m sorry, if I was misleading

carrot 11-06-2011 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by fayzer (Post 4640391)
Wanda Lou and Fromzstore, go to Photo Bucket, join and upload your photo. Then you will get an option for codes for emails, forums, websites, etc. Choose the code for a forum. I think you can drag the resized photo to your desktop and attach it from there too. :o
I have a Mac too but Photo Bucket will work for any computer.

frayzer, I downloaded photobucket.. transferred a picture.. did not see option for code for forum..can you help me? Sorry, not computer savy.. but am learning alot !!!
lauriejo, thanks for the info on my blog.
Yous guys are so helpful !!!!:thumbup:

lawsonmugs 11-06-2011 07:26 AM

Lori so sorry for your loss,and yes that is a awful way to find out. May you have peace and comfort.Mary

lawsonmugs 11-06-2011 07:28 AM

Some great swaps were recieved. I love the fabrics. Leiladylei great fabrics you posted. Glad your able to post now,Mary

lauriejo 11-06-2011 07:44 AM

Juli I so sorry for your loss, it is a terrible way to find out too.

Some very lovely squishies being received very early this month.

fayzer 11-06-2011 08:04 AM

Try this

Originally Posted by carrot (Post 4640539)
frayzer, I downloaded photobucket.. transferred a picture.. did not see option for code for forum..can you help me? Sorry, not computer savy.. but am learning alot !!!
lauriejo, thanks for the info on my blog.
Yous guys are so helpful !!!!:thumbup:

Let me tell you step by step. It will be easier.
Click on upload from your computer.
When the picture uploads, click on share.
Click on get link code.
Click box IMG for bulletin boards and forums
Go back to photo and click on the IMG code white box and copy the image code.
Write your message on the Quilting Board and paste the image to your message.
I followed these steps as I went along, so lets see if it worked with my image. No laughing allowed at my stippling!
http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/q...2/IMG_0605.jpg