Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

Krystyna 11-06-2011 10:20 AM

I am so glad he likes it.

onaemtnest 11-06-2011 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by Juli (Post 4639231)
I just found out a second cousin (My Dad's cousin) of mine in Michigan died this morning. Nobody in our family even knew about it......noone called anybody in our family.....none of my Dad's siblings even knew about it. I told my Dad after I found out about it after reading about it on facebook after his wife posted something. He owned his own contrusction company and was hanging shingles and the building started to shake and he fell and landed on his head and broke his neck. He was only 55 years old.

Juli, I'm so sorry...like other's have said how sad, that you had to find out the way you did. My heart breaks not only for your loss but that you are heartbroken that no one told you.

Sending Quilty Hugs...
Onalee

Krystyna 11-06-2011 10:24 AM

Ugh. Hit enter before I was done. Is the design really so cock-eyed? I thought I had it on there straight! Hope he liked the poopig reindeer, too.

lauriejo 11-06-2011 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by Airwick156 (Post 4641395)
Lawsonmugs, I wrote down your instructions to post a picture so here goes.

Wow It worked....pictures blurry though. Thank you Lawsonmugs. :)
A bit complicated and should be changed to something easier thats for sure. So I am not sure I will be posting many pictures too many steps to add them.

Yippee another one gets to post pictures!!! :thumbup:

When I posted pics I did it right grom Quick Reply instead of Go Advanced. I just clicked on the green box and it opened the pop up to upload a pic, easy peasy.

onaemtnest 11-06-2011 10:57 AM

Hi Louise ~ Waving Hi to my Colorado Friend!!!!
Thank-you for posting directions....I was able to post picture on the board but it may have been a fluke that it posted okay...so it will be nice to have these directions when I post the pictures of my package.

Warm Quilty Hugs,
Onalee

onaemtnest 11-06-2011 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by verna2197 (Post 4637415)
when you log in there should be a little box next to your name saying remember me just put a check mark in that and you should stay logged on.

Yeppers, I've checked the little box but still from time-to-time have to log back on? No rhyme nor reason just makes me log in. I figure they are still working on bugs and will for some time. OR I've not checked some default button or other somewhere else .... but checking the little box to the right doesn't consistently work for me.

Smiles,
Onalee

mscupid804 11-06-2011 11:11 AM

Hey Krystyna, where ya been, missed seeing you on here.

arizonagirl 11-06-2011 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 4641484)
Ugh. Hit enter before I was done. Is the design really so cock-eyed? I thought I had it on there straight! Hope he liked the poopig reindeer, too.

Krystyna we missed you. Are going to come back to play with us?

Lori Peercy 11-06-2011 11:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Look what my friend Charles sent me!![ATTACH=CONFIG]282829[/ATTACH]That is 6 POUNDS of Gummy Bears!!

Lori Peercy 11-06-2011 11:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]282830[/ATTACH]Poor Marty, I have taken over her diningroom table.lol