Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

grumpy90650 10-25-2011 05:50 AM

Originally Posted by CloverPatch
Which would yall rather have....
A large cut of fabric 1-2 yards or
FQ's that are all different.

well, if i HAVE to choose, i would like the fq's!!

grumpy90650 10-25-2011 05:53 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise
Lori
I was looking at the "group activities" where is lists
this new swap and those who are signed up. I did not see
my name there.

So I just want to confirm you got my sign up request
and the completed form.

Sorry am running behind on getting people signed up! Lots of private messages and today was chemo theary and Dr appt for Marty who I am taking care of right now. I will get there I promise!

lori, please do not stress about this swap, or you lateness, i know we ALL understand, taking care of marti is way more important...the swap will get there, take care of your friend!! your are the best!! gina

Juli 10-25-2011 07:38 AM

Okay, everyone, I want you to picture this scenrio. I went into a craft store the other day in Salem, Oregon. I wanted to buy a few of That Purple Thang, so I went up to one of the girls who works there and asked if they have it.

She had no clue what I was talking about. She thought she had heard of it. She goes: Is it something you sit on?

Do you know how hard it was for me to was me not burst in laughter?

grumpy90650 10-25-2011 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by Juli
Okay, everyone, I want you to picture this scenrio. I went into a craft store the other day in Salem, Oregon. I wanted to buy a few of That Purple Thang, so I went up to one of the girls who works there and asked if they have it.

She had no clue what I was talking about. She thought she had heard of it. She goes: Is it something you sit on?

yes, coz i would have burst out laughing!!!

Linda58 10-25-2011 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by grumpy90650

I would have burst out laughing too!!!!

Juli 10-25-2011 10:03 AM

Oh it was so not too! Well, I guess you could sit on it, but I think it might be a little painful! LOL!! It this was someone who works in a fabric/craft store?

Originally Posted by Linda58

I would have burst out laughing too!!!!

reeskylr 10-25-2011 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by CloverPatch
Which would yall rather have....
A large cut of fabric 1-2 yards or
FQ's that are all different.

well, if i HAVE to choose, i would like the fq's!!

Same here, FQ's :)

reeskylr 10-25-2011 11:03 AM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Krystyna

Originally Posted by koko

Originally Posted by Krystyna

Originally Posted by reeskylr
Yeehaw!! November is Turkey Month!! Krystyna is making us all Turkey Pincushions!! :mrgreen:

Ummm. I am?

Krystyna - Just think - everyone will have the cutest decorations on their Thanksgiving tables this year thanks to you - It'll be like you are invited to everyone's house for Thanksgiving :lol:

Oh. Yes. How nice of me.
[img]http://www.aoa.gov/AoAroot/Press_Roo...oman_dizzy.jpg[/img]

Oh my gosh. I'm aging FAST!

Krystyna 10-25-2011 12:44 PM

Where on earth did you get that???? I LOVE IT

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

mscupid804 10-25-2011 12:47 PM

It is cute isn't it! LOL :thumbup: