Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Swap - sing-ups close October 31 at midnight. Come join the fun! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-swap-sing-ups-close-october-31-midnight-come-join-fun-t307635.html)

Mary Christine 11-17-2019 04:54 PM

Secret Pal, your package is on its way. Look for it on Monday. Hope you like it!

PS Stitcher 11-18-2019 12:06 PM

What an awesome package I received from my Secret Pal!!! She put the best stuff in there! Even treats for my puppies!! :thumbup: Thank you Letsquilt!!! Here's a picture of all my goodies!!

Edited: I am having a hard time uploading the photo. I will try again when I get some help on how to fix it.

frsur33 11-18-2019 01:35 PM

My SP should be getting their package today !!! Sorry I didn't write a clue but I hope you like everything .

Queenbarbiej 11-19-2019 04:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you frsur33. Everything is wonderful. The fat eighths will come in handy. I will turn those into place mats. The batiks are lovely. Those are my favorite gummy candies. The little storage box came at the right time. I bought a Pfaff 130 and I needed a little sewing box to keep my bobbins in. That works out perfectly. I will have to give the chalk marker and the ruler tape a try. I've never used those before. Thank you for everything.

cuppy 11-19-2019 06:15 PM

Maybe my pal did not receive. As per tracking

BrendaK 11-19-2019 06:32 PM

Cuppy is it me? I haven't received a package yet. I ordered something not too long ago. USPS said that it was delivered but I never received the package. When I called the company they were nice enough to resend the package (no cost) which I did receive. I guess sometimes it happens. When I receive my package I will be sure to let everyone know. BrendaK

LAF2019 11-19-2019 07:46 PM

I have not been able to get to the post office recently, but will head out there sometime this week to check and see if I have a gift waiting!

Mary Christine 11-20-2019 05:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]619990[/ATTACH]I received a wonderful package from Laquita today - some beautiful black and white fabrics, pens, a tape measure, a mini quilt kit, and some tea. I love it all! Thanks, Laquita!

Queenbarbiej 11-21-2019 04:32 AM

Frsur33 thank you again for the lovely package. That chalk pencil came in handy last night when I used it to mark where I need to line up my sashing strips. Usually I use pins to t to line things up and I just doesn't work right. That pencil is a wonderful tool.

frsur33 11-21-2019 05:25 AM

Hi! I got my package yesterday from musicaljan. Thank you so much for the beautiful fabric and adorable tags. I can't wait to use them!!! I'll try and post a photo today or tomorrow . My phone wont allow me to ☹️

Queenbarbiej - I'm so glad you like it. I love the chalk tool . I first purchased one for myself when I was taking a class and the instructor had one. It is so easy to use and functional.