Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes September 30th 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-secret-pal-swap-signup-closes-september-30th-4pm-cst-t231040.html)

Bilben 10-10-2013 09:20 PM

I sent my package off today. I was told that it will take 8 business days to get to where it is going, so please be patient, SP.

Airwick156 10-10-2013 09:59 PM

Anyone by chance know what the postage on a large flat rate box is that goes across the USA?

mscupid804 10-10-2013 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Airwick156 (Post 6342345)
Anyone by chance know what the postage on a large flat rate box is that goes across the USA?

Large Flat Rate is $16.85. You can find all the prices HERE

Airwick156 10-11-2013 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 6342362)
Large Flat Rate is $16.85. You can find all the prices HERE

Thank you mscupid

quiltnut4ever 10-11-2013 04:56 AM

Quercas that is a nice pkg, all of them are actually. Love that button fabric! Lawsonmugs where did you find the fabric and is there a pattern for the travel sewing kit you made. Its all awesome! Great pkgs coming in!

lawsonmugs 10-11-2013 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever (Post 6342658)
Quercas that is a nice pkg, all of them are actually. Love that button fabric! Lawsonmugs where did you find the fabric and is there a pattern for the travel sewing kit you made. Its all awesome! Great pkgs coming in!

Got the fabric at 4my3boys.com The manicure kit pattern I got on the internet.It's been several years so I don't remember where. Sorry. Mary

quiltnut4ever 10-11-2013 06:20 PM

That's ok Mary it still is cute :)

sewdamncute 10-11-2013 06:45 PM

Ok...
Mailed my pkg....couple clues
You live in a state that produced a president that is both loved and hated
You have a fur baby
Your husband has what I would consider to be the best work schedule ever:)

Should arrive on Tuesday, USPS closed on Monday!
Hope you like it!

lawsonmugs 10-11-2013 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by sewdamncute (Post 6344045)
Ok...
Mailed my pkg....couple clues
You live in a state that produced a president that is both loved and hated
You have a fur baby
Your husband has what I would consider to be the best work schedule ever:)

Should arrive on Tuesday, USPS closed on Monday!
Hope you like it!

Oh maybe this one is mine....Harry Truman was from Missouri .....I have 3 dogs a cat and cows and chickens ........My husband is retarted I mean retired so that's the best work schedule ....I'll be watching Tuesday for your package. thanks Mary:thumbup::cool::p;):o:D

amandab 10-12-2013 07:08 AM

Was going to get my package out today but I decided to make a mug rug for my SP. I was finishing the binding last night, on the machine, and flipped it over and it was horrible! Had to pull the seams out and am doing it by hand. I am a newbie and this is my first mug rug. Hope my SP likes it. Funny thing as I am sitting here hand binding I am thinking I need some lessons on binding a quilt. Turn on the t.v. to watch my DVRd show of Sewing with Nancy from this morning and she is talking about binding a quilt!. Glad my SP lives in the same state as I do since I now won't be mailing till Tuesday. Forgot the P.O. would be closed on Monday.