Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes September 30th 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-secret-pal-swap-signup-closes-september-30th-4pm-cst-t231040.html)

lawsonmugs 10-12-2013 07:36 AM

Amanda I live in Missouri too. I love home made items.........Maybe this ONE is mine??????

sustraley 10-12-2013 11:42 AM

Mailed my SP package this afternoon. Hope she likes everything. Now to work on the Secret Santa.

Bullock2us 10-12-2013 02:10 PM

Mine went out today too! Hope she enjoys it-

SewsonSaturday 10-12-2013 05:17 PM

Soooo apparently I had a lapse in thinking when mailing my package I forgot to put a note inside and I forgot to put my board name on the package. So secret pal when you receive a package from a Shannon Clevenger. That's me!

Lori Peercy 10-12-2013 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by SewsonSaturday (Post 6345783)
Soooo apparently I had a lapse in thinking when mailing my package I forgot to put a note inside and I forgot to put my board name on the package. So secret pal when you receive a package from a Shannon Clevenger. That's me!

Hope you remember to send me a pm as well. Lori

Lori Peercy 10-12-2013 07:52 PM

My internet has been down for 1 1/2 days so please don't be upset that I am just now answering you! Lovely packages being sent keep up the good work there are only 2 that have not sent me a message when they mailed, was it you?????

SewsonSaturday 10-12-2013 11:48 PM

Sooo if I was supposed to be getting a package today were having issues with the mail box. The key they gave me won't fit past half way soo
That means I have to wait till Tuesday to find out what's going on just so u know I'm not not saying thank you I just don't know what package is in there or who/what it is from.

Knitette 10-12-2013 11:59 PM

In case my SP has posted before the deadline, I will be on holiday (vacation) this week and won't be at home to check if anything arrives. DH, DD, DSIL and my grandsons are off to a lakeside lodge - in the English Lake District. :)
I should have WiFi though, so if yours arrives I'll get your message.

Krystyna 10-13-2013 05:04 AM

1 Attachment(s)
SP, it's on the way! Sit tight!

And ... I received the most wonderful package from Nancy in Louisiana. Pardon the awful photo. Can't find my camera so I had to use my phone. (And now you can see my teeny weeny table in the disgusting kitchen in our apartment).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]440992[/ATTACH]

Anyway, Nancy sent me the most gorgeous table runner -- which I unfortunately covered up with all the other goodies! I cannot wait until we have a new house and a normal sized table to put it on. One of these days ...
She also sent the most gorgeous pot holder and kitchen towel set I have ever seen. There is embroidery on it of a pumpkin and squirrel and teeny tiny bead work. Seriously, looking at how gorgeous these are (too nice to actually use!) I have to wonder why anyone would bother making any!

She also sent a pumpkin candle holder and candle that smells just delicious, a ruler, a thread cutting thimble, a fabulous book on FQ bags and some handles to get me started, some wonderful fall fabric, some gray fabric, a nifty vintage quilting magazine, my favorite drink -- dark coffee with chicory for my Keurig, a coffee cup with a porcelain spoon and matching dish, a Louisiana nightlife postcard, a hand knit trivet in fall colors, and Secret Stain Remover (how did you know?)

I love it all, Nancy. Thank you so much. It was just the lift I needed as we near the one year anniversary of being out of our house. Thank you, thank you!

lawsonmugs 10-13-2013 08:43 AM

Very nice swap Krystyna. I don't think I have ever seen a thread cutting thimble. Love the crocheted pot holder and the fall fabric. Mary