Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Ornament Swap 2017 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/ornament-swap-2017-a-t290524.html)

ljdugas31 11-22-2017 10:34 AM

I got my ornament today! Thank you! Now the wait to open this big box can't wait

hav4boys 11-22-2017 10:45 AM

I did not see this post. Thank you for the good laugh. As the mom to 4 sons, I can totally relate. When ever I want to hide something, I would put it under the sink with the "girl" products." Boys never did discover my hiding spot.

Originally Posted by debbieoh (Post 7946561)
My packaged arrived. Not sure when . I have been in Jacksonville Florida for a month. Just got home Last night. I have a amusing story about when it arrived . It deals with my 17 yr old grandson .He's been ordering camera items from amazon and sent to my house in my name. because its with my account .He has no credit card so he uses mine and just gives me the $$. Plus no one is usually home at my sons when the mail comes so he didn't want his stuff sent there .he had about 6 packages coming . So my hubby said he came over and started opening the stuff. he said Jacob open one and started to pull out a box and turned red and said this isn't mine. and stuffed it back in. when Rick questioned him why he was sure it wasn't his he said I just know it .
When he left Rick went over to check the package out. it seems my gift must be in a panty shield box for protection LOL!!!!Rick sealed the package backup laughing all the time at his grandson reaction. Can't wait to open my goody package with the memory Rick told me about. Whoever sent it you gave us a sweet memory TY.
Rick hid my package so I would open it before I was suppose to. I'm so excited to see my ornament.
been in this exchange before and others but think this exchange is my favorite. Hope we have a 2018 one too Hint Hint

hav4boys 11-22-2017 10:45 AM

I am on the "naughty" list with you Eyes.

Originally Posted by eyes (Post 7949081)
I guess I have been a bad girl this year as I have no package to open up so far. :-(

QuilterMomma 11-22-2017 10:49 AM

Hoping in the mail today when hubby checks it. It will cheer me up since I will be just getting out of surgery.

I believe my partner should get it on Friday, that is the forcasted date according to USPS.

SuziSew 11-22-2017 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Anoka Quilter (Post 7948798)
I have several people on the "not received list." If you have not received your ornament yet please PM me after your mail arrives tomorrow. I want to make sure everyone has an ornament for opening day, which is next Sunday December 3rd.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends.

I just checked the tracking number of the package sent, and it said there was a delay...:(...don't know why but I'll keep checking back.

Happy Thanksgiving to All!!

trish b 11-22-2017 12:48 PM

MY Ornament is on its way. It will be there in 2 or 3 days.

roseirish48 11-22-2017 01:46 PM

still waiting here also

Anoka Quilter 11-22-2017 02:29 PM

Thank you for letting us know.

Originally Posted by trish b (Post 7949160)
MY Ornament is on its way. It will be there in 2 or 3 days.

Betty J 11-22-2017 04:00 PM

Congratulations to both the winners.

verna2197 11-22-2017 07:44 PM

QuilterMomma what surgery are you having if you don't mind me asking? I am have a total knee replacement on the 13th of December, 2 days after my birthday so I tell everyone I am getting a new knee for my birthday.
Verna2197

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 7949091)
Hoping in the mail today when hubby checks it. It will cheer me up since I will be just getting out of surgery.

I believe my partner should get it on Friday, that is the forcasted date according to USPS.