Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Ornament Swap 2017 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/ornament-swap-2017-a-t290524.html)

RedGarnet222 11-23-2017 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by Betty J (Post 7949240)
Congratulations to both the winners.

Thank you betty. I am thrilled and excited to get such a great magazine. :~)

debbieoh 11-24-2017 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by Betty J (Post 7949240)
Congratulations to both the winners.

who were the winners I missed it

eyes 11-24-2017 10:29 AM

My ornament swap package arrived today. I held it up to the light and squeezed it here and there and can't tell what it is. Thank you. :-)

amandab 11-25-2017 02:56 PM

Received my ornament swap package! Super excited for the opening next weekend. :D

RedGarnet222 11-26-2017 09:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I got my contest prizes in the mail yesterday! Boy what a surprise. That was fast. Thank you so much! Two lazer cut ornaments and a lovely piece of batik.

Betty J 11-26-2017 01:56 PM

Love the batik fabric. I am sure you will find a nice use for it.

Anoka Quilter 11-27-2017 08:09 AM

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. It was a very busy weekend for us, as the holidays usually are. My family has all passed; however, hubbies Mom is still alive so we took advantage of the nice weather and went to visit her in WI. The one thing about visiting her though is no internet and very poor roaming cell phone reception.

I want to thank everyone for making this swap so great. 100% participation rate this year. I am only aware on 1 person who has not received their ornament; however, I have been notified that the ornament was mailed and it is from one of our International swappers so I am sure it is just stuck in transit. Hopefully it will arrive soon.

Opening day is fast approaching. I know I can hardly wait.

CookyIN 11-27-2017 08:36 AM

Keeping my fingers crossed that the errant ornament sails through customs!

Anoka, this swap has been an absolute pleasure. Thank you so much for hosting us!!

eyes 11-27-2017 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Anoka Quilter (Post 7951547)
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. It was a very busy weekend for us, as the holidays usually are. My family has all passed; however, hubbies Mom is still alive so we took advantage of the nice weather and went to visit her in WI. The one thing about visiting her though is no internet and very poor roaming cell phone reception.

I want to thank everyone for making this swap so great. 100% participation rate this year. I am only aware on 1 person who has not received their ornament; however, I have been notified that the ornament was mailed and it is from one of our International swappers so I am sure it is just stuck in transit. Hopefully it will arrive soon.

Opening day is fast approaching. I know I can hardly wait.

Thank you for hosting this fun swap.

SuziSew 11-27-2017 12:12 PM

Just a note to my swap partner in WA, I received my package Friday and I'm looking forward to opening day!! :)