Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Quilting Board's First Scrap Club (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/quilting-boards-first-scrap-club-t207686.html)

goldendog55 11-12-2013 05:38 PM

I'll swap 2.5". I'm in a birthday swap with them, so I'm always cutting them, and they'll be easy to cut more of.

Rhonda 11-12-2013 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by goldendog55 (Post 6401786)
I have a huge supply of selvedge edge strips, if anyone wants them for the postage cost. If you do, I'll have to figure out what size of box they will fit in.

I have some too somewhere I was saving for someone who wants them. So as long as I can find them....... anyone wanting them can have them.

Janice McC 11-13-2013 02:45 PM

Hi Rhonda, I'm interested in swapping 2.5" squares. Please add me to your list. I'll pm you too. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Rhonda (Post 6401785)
Anyone wanting to trade or swap 2 1/2" squares? If we have at least 6 I would organize it for you if you like. any less than 6 and I think you can pair yourselves up.

To organize it the rules are

minimum of 6 people

set of 10-- 2 1/2" squares
100 % cotton fabric
all diff fabrics per set
as many sets as your partner agrees to

Mail out within 7 days after partners are assigned

If you'd like to make it more than 10 per set I can change that.
If anyone is interested that is international we would need someone willing to mail international

please let me know if you are interested

Rhonda 11-13-2013 10:26 PM

2.5" square swap

If you'd like to join this swap let me know.

set of 10 - 2.5" squares
all diff fabrics
as many sets as your partner wants to do

1. Goldendog
2. Janice Mc

raedar63 11-14-2013 03:40 AM

I would love to join, sending PM

Izy 11-14-2013 03:41 AM

Originally Posted by Rhonda (Post 6401771)
LOL Izy!!! I was just browsing through and looked through the pics without looking to see who posted them. I got to the last and its a bookmark and I'm going I KNOW that I've seen that bookmark before!!! I think it's the one Izy sent me the pattern for along time ago and I've never made yet! LOL and then scroll up and find it is YOURS!!! LOL I've always loved how you make yours with the tassle and all. All of your projects are beautiful my friend!

Rhonda, it only seems like a year or so ago but must be at least 4!! I have LOTS more scraps now too!! They just keep appearing as if by magic!

I love to see all the lovelies made with scraps, keep up the good work! Wish I was closer as I would love to join in swaps etc. but the P & P works out too expensive for my budget :(

carrot 11-14-2013 07:16 AM

I'll join in the swap for 2.5" squares !!!:)

Rhonda 11-14-2013 09:19 AM

2.5" Squares Swap

If you'd like to join this swap let me know.

set of 10 - 2.5" squares
all diff fabrics
as many sets as your partner wants to do

1. Goldendog
2. Janice Mc
3. raedar63
4. carrot

Janice McC 11-14-2013 02:29 PM

Good news, we're up to 4 on the square swap! I'm making a quilt top now made entirely of 2.5" squares. (I'll probably be working on it for 10 years.) I've got hundreds and hundreds cut, but it somehow doesn't seem like enough as I keep putting aside certain ones that just don't seem to fit the rudimentary color scheme I've got going. I hope this pans out!

QuilterMomma 11-15-2013 10:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]447061[/ATTACH]
Something for our group here. I have not been on this thread for a bit because so busy with quilting and such, then finishing up some swaps, then life is going on. Thought you would like this one.