Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Quilting Board's First Scrap Club (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/quilting-boards-first-scrap-club-t207686.html)

Rhonda 01-17-2014 04:43 PM

We can do partners or I can just assign addresses. Either is fine with me. If we have an odd number I'll assign addresses. If we have even number I can do partners.

Would be good to send me your postal address then in case we need to do random addresses instead of partners.
If we do partners then you will exchange that info with your partner

I'll assign addresses or partners on Jan 23rd
Mail due date is Feb 1st

Any style of sewing -quilting
Valentine Theme of course

1.Pollyjvan9
2.Goldendog55

Have lots and lots of fun doing these cute postcards!!

Rhonda 01-17-2014 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by goldendog55 (Post 6518638)
I thought I had signed up, but looks like I didn't. Put my name down.

Sorry Judy but I wasn't real sure if you were in or not

Everose 01-17-2014 05:44 PM

Question: Rhonda, I have made fabric note cards in the past. There is a fabric motif on the front with an embossed "Happy Valentines Day" stamped impression also on front. Blank inside, with envelope. Do these qualify? If so I would love to swap. Or if you need to see a sample, I can take a picture and then post.

Rhonda 01-17-2014 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by Everose (Post 6518698)
Question: Rhonda, I have made fabric note cards in the past. There is a fabric motif on the front with an embossed "Happy Valentines Day" stamped impression also on front. Blank inside, with envelope. Do these qualify? If so I would love to swap. Or if you need to see a sample, I can take a picture and then post.

If it is something you made then yes it would be fine.

goldendog55 01-17-2014 06:07 PM

Mistake

Sorry, I made a wrong post.

Everose 01-17-2014 07:08 PM

Rhonda, then sign me up. I just need to know how many in a set or do you want a certain number?

pollyjvan9 01-19-2014 07:33 AM

Goldendog55, I was in a post card group for a short time and really loved it, but I dropped out because it took so much time away from quilting. I did keep all of them, I have them stacked on a toy wrought iron chair and every once in a while I thumb through them and put a new one in front. I think they are so much fun to make.

goldendog55 01-19-2014 09:13 AM

i know what you mean. If no one else wants to swap, that is fine with me. I have a disease that is making me sleep 16-18 hours a day, am trying to dye for the store that sells for me, and am working on a major project for a publishing company, that is due before the end of the month. If someone is really interested, I will do it, just to keep the thread going.

karenws 01-20-2014 06:29 PM

I would love to join in on a scrap swap

rwquilts 01-21-2014 07:43 AM

I love to see what everyone's making and such and chatting about what we're working on, but am not really interested in swapping right now...just too many irons in too many fires, so why stress myself out more? But I love seeing and sharing with everyone! :)