Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Quilts for Quilters Swap OPEN til 15 Dec 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/quilts-quilters-swap-open-til-15-dec-2011-a-t159331.html)

Linda58 11-20-2011 07:50 AM

OH YES,

You are very creative!!! I think your quilt buddy is going to be very lucky!!!

Originally Posted by wuv2quilt (Post 4697288)
Can't wait to get my buddy's info.....I'm in the mood to create......

O where O where has my quilt buddy gone,
O where O where can she be.
With her FQ's cut,
And her strips lined all up.
O where O where can she be?

Can you tell I'm ready for a buddy :D

jillaine 11-20-2011 05:13 PM

Okay okay! I'm running behind with the second wave of sign-ups. Working on it tonight!

jillaine 11-20-2011 08:07 PM

50 Participants! 5 countries!

1 Attachment(s)
Back by popular request: an updated map of where our participants are located. We're up to FIFTY (count 'em!!) participants. And FIVE countries are represented: Australia, Brazil, Canada (3), England, and the USA.

In the US, we've got several states with at least three people each: Washington, Oregon, California (two of whom are in the same town!), Texas, Tennessee.

Missing in action are the following states. Do you know a quilter in any of these who might want to play? We have until December 15 to attract additional participants.

Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, North and South Dakota, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Iowa, Ohio, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Maine, Massachusetts, South Carolina and Georgia and the District of Columbia.

Foxflower 11-20-2011 09:46 PM

Awesome! Still nearly a month to go before deadline. I wonder how many people there will be in all!

wuv2quilt 11-21-2011 03:52 AM

Thanks Jillian....got my partner's info and will contact her today. You are such a doll to match people up so fast:thumbup:

I'm sooooooo excited!!!!! :)

KGoodhand 11-21-2011 05:42 AM

Woohoo! I have my partners name but will have to wait until after work to contact her!!! This is going to be a lot of fun!!!

carrot 11-21-2011 07:09 AM

This is just awesome !!! Can't wait to see the pictures start coming in when we start recieving our
quilts:thumbup:

Originally Posted by jillaine (Post 4704038)
Back by popular request: an updated map of where our participants are located. We're up to FIFTY (count 'em!!) participants. And FIVE countries are represented: Australia, Brazil, Canada (3), England, and the USA.

In the US, we've got several states with at least three people each: Washington, Oregon, California (two of whom are in the same town!), Texas, Tennessee.

Missing in action are the following states. Do you know a quilter in any of these who might want to play? We have until December 15 to attract additional participants.

Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, North and South Dakota, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Iowa, Ohio, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Maine, Massachusetts, South Carolina and Georgia and the District of Columbia.

islandwiz1 11-21-2011 03:53 PM

A little birdie just told me I have a very creative swap partner and she writes songs too! I am so glad to have her as my partner. Hope I will be able to keep her very happy!

islandwiz1

Linda58 11-22-2011 05:22 AM

Originally Posted by jillaine (Post 4704038)

Jillaine,
You can put me in one of 3 states. My permanent address is South Dakota, my winter address is Texas, and I will be living in North Dakota when this swap ends. (My DH is working in ND for the next couple of years or more and we have been here since July) Right now you have me in Texas, please feel free to move me to whatever State is empty.
Linda58

jillaine 11-22-2011 06:36 AM

Thanks Linda. How about I move you to Hawaii??? :-)