Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Red/White/Blue Swap - Sign up closes May 15, 2010 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/red-white-blue-swap-sign-up-closes-may-15-2010-a-t37409.html)

crazyquilternc 03-21-2010 10:16 AM

I would like to join in. I will do 12 of the Amish Dahlia block's.

wilhelmina 03-22-2010 05:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Please sign me up for one set. I will make Spinner blocks! Thank you!

It is not stitiched yet, but here it is! "Spinner"
[ATTACH=CONFIG]22803[/ATTACH]

BrendaB 03-22-2010 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by wilhelmina

I bought some of the same fabric, the red/white stripes! lol I was thinking of the United States flag when I got it. I decided not to use it since we will be swapping internationally. I will do something else with it. I love the way you used it in your block. What a striking block. You got the stripes so perfect, too. :thumbup: I don't think I have seen that block before. Very nice.

nena 03-22-2010 11:22 AM

Love that block!!

sew cornie 03-22-2010 12:37 PM

That's a really pretty block. I love the stripes with the polka dots. Hope one of those makes it into my collection. :-D

memathomas 03-22-2010 02:16 PM

is there a list of quilters doing this swap i want to verify that im on the lists also the address to send them.
thanks
memathomas

BrendaB 03-22-2010 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by sew cornie
That's a really pretty block. I love the stripes with the polka dots. Hope one of those makes it into my collection. :-D

Yeah, like SewCornie, I would love to have at least one of these blocks. :-)

I think you got the right color blue too. I couldn't find any that color. Small town. I tried.

NorBanaquilts 03-22-2010 02:50 PM

I don't have you on the activity page, just let me know what block you would like to do and I'll add you.

Originally Posted by memathomas
is there a list of quilters doing this swap i want to verify that im on the lists also the address to send them.
thanks
memathomas

BrendaB 03-22-2010 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by memathomas
thanks
memathomas

I'm sorry, memathomas, I started to look for the link for you, and got sidetracked. Looks like it is okay after all. NorBannaQuilts will take good care of you. :-)

wilhelmina 03-22-2010 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by BrendaB

Originally Posted by wilhelmina

I bought some of the same fabric, the red/white stripes! lol I was thinking of the United States flag when I got it. I decided not to use it since we will be swapping internationally. I will do something else with it. I love the way you used it in your block. What a striking block. You got the stripes so perfect, too. :thumbup: I don't think I have seen that block before. Very nice.

Hopefully, if it goes international, they will enjoy the dots and the stripes! The blue is a royal blue tone.