Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Red/White/Blue Swap - Sign up closes May 15, 2010 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/red-white-blue-swap-sign-up-closes-may-15-2010-a-t37409.html)

moosegirl 03-26-2010 05:05 AM

Super job on the blocks I've seen so far, I have my school house pattern cut out and ready to sew will post a photo soon. Moosegirl

LHUNT212 03-26-2010 08:16 AM

I think ill join this one. Sign me up for one set. Has anyone done the Amish Diamond block from quilters cache yet? If not that is the one I will try, and maybe do another set if I have the time.

sdparent 03-26-2010 09:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the latest Chisholm Trail block, what do you think?

Red, white, blue Chisholm Trail
[ATTACH=CONFIG]31418[/ATTACH]

buddy'smom 03-26-2010 10:11 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Very pretty:

Ok ladies, question, I was gonna do land of liberty for my second block, but would like to do this one instead what do ya's all think? This one is just a sample::

BrendaB 03-26-2010 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by benndm
Great work. I don't know how I will wait till June to receive my assortment.

Ditto!

sdparent 03-26-2010 10:14 AM

I LOVE it!

Originally Posted by buddy'smom
Very pretty:

Ok ladies, question, I was gonna do land of liberty for my second block, but would like to do this one instead what do ya's all think? This one is just a sample::

BrendaB 03-26-2010 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by hoppyfrog
I've finished the two sets I signed up to do. Since we still have two months to go I'm going to do another set or two. Can't wait to do the exchange :-)

I so want to do multiple sets, but work keeps getting in the way. I thought I might make it, but ran into a problem on block #8 or 9, so took a few days away from it. When I figure it out, maybe I will still have time to do more.

These blocks are amazing! I want a quilt made out of each one. :thumbup:

buddy'smom 03-26-2010 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by BrendaB

Originally Posted by hoppyfrog
I've finished the two sets I signed up to do. Since we still have two months to go I'm going to do another set or two. Can't wait to do the exchange :-)

I so want to do multiple sets, but work keeps getting in the way. I thought I might make it, but ran into a problem on block #8 or 9, so took a few days away from it. When I figure it out, maybe I will still have time to do more.

These blocks are amazing! I want a quilt made out of each one. :thumbup:

I had the same thing happen, sometimes ya just need to take a brake inbetween blocks. This one is just my sample, as it didn't turn out as well as I wanted.

BrendaB 03-26-2010 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by sdparent
Here is the latest Chisholm Trail block, what do you think?

Excellent!

BrendaB 03-26-2010 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by buddy'smom
Very pretty:

Great block! Is that paper pieced? All the points are so perfect. :thumbup: