Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Round Robin #10 ROCKIN Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/round-robin-10-rockin-robins-t225919.html)

wanda lou 04-05-2014 10:15 PM

I still have Difergies quilt almost done, who do i send it to next, or does it go home to difergie?

Difergie 04-06-2014 05:06 AM

It goes to Scaroca I believe

Cogito 04-06-2014 04:44 PM

I would like to know where my top is. I sent over a yard of fabric with the top and I have not seen it period since the first round. I have asked several times where it is and if someone could send a photo and there has been no response. I realize I wasn't the best at keeping the group up to date with tops I had, but mine is the only one that has not been updated at all. Please just send it home whoever has it.
Zz, yours is all packed and I will be shipping it priority tomorrow. You should receive it Wednesday.

scaroca 04-10-2014 05:32 AM

I am not sure who's top I have. I have been out of state for several weeks due yo 2 deaths in the family. I will get the topped mailed out next week when I get back to Nebraska. Sorry if I have caused any delay or worry

Difergie 04-10-2014 03:19 PM

Thanks for checking in Scaoca...sorry to hear about your losses.

Difergie 04-10-2014 03:22 PM

I think Scaroca has it...it is suppose to come to me for the last round. If you would rather have it back, I certainly understand and she can send it back to you instead of sending it on to me. I do not think our mailing dates have worked out very well...oh, well

Originally Posted by Cogito (Post 6663143)
I would like to know where my top is. I sent over a yard of fabric with the top and I have not seen it period since the first round. I have asked several times where it is and if someone could send a photo and there has been no response. I realize I wasn't the best at keeping the group up to date with tops I had, but mine is the only one that has not been updated at all. Please just send it home whoever has it.
Zz, yours is all packed and I will be shipping it priority tomorrow. You should receive it Wednesday.

zzmom 04-10-2014 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Cogito (Post 6663143)

Cogito- thank you for the update on my top. I did not receive it on Wednesday and left for out of town today. I will let you know next week when i return about its arrival.
I'm sorry you are feeling frustrated about your top.

zzmom 04-10-2014 09:45 PM

Scaroca- My condolences to you for the losses in your family.

Cogito 04-11-2014 12:52 PM

Yes Scaroca, my sincerest sympathies to you ! I am not frustrated at any one person, it is just that my top is the only one I am aware of that has had no pictures, etc since the first round. I have ask several times but no one even responds or posts photos. :( you take all of the time you need. I just figured if no one was willing to work on it then just send it home.

Cogito 04-12-2014 05:13 AM

zz, tracking shows your package as delivered so you should have it on your return. :)