Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #1 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2012-2013-group-1-a-t200772.html)

Lori Peercy 11-01-2013 09:09 AM

no I have not received mine back either

babeyruth 11-02-2013 03:42 AM

Hi All,
Just so there is no confusion, Suzi please send me the Modern Green when you are done. I believe everyone has worked on it. Even if not, I'll take whatever is completed.
I believe I have worked on all of them except Linda58 rows, which I am not sure what theme it was.
Thanks to All!

moonrise 11-02-2013 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by babeyruth (Post 6381960)
Hi All,
Just so there is no confusion, Suzi please send me the Modern Green when you are done. I believe everyone has worked on it. Even if not, I'll take whatever is completed.
I believe I have worked on all of them except Linda58 rows, which I am not sure what theme it was.
Thanks to All!

I don't think I worked on the modern green one, but I'll be happy to make a row ASAP and send it along for you to add to the quilt. :) An in-process photo would help me get a feel for the colors and design, so maybe Sazu can post one? :)

babeyruth 11-03-2013 05:33 AM

Pic for Moonrise, Modern Green/Gray Row

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Moonrise!
This would have been the very first one you worked on. According to the list I sent it to you when we started last year. Here is the pic! It's a great offer, but I'm pretty sure you would have added your row. :)

Lori Peercy 11-05-2013 08:30 PM

I had gastric bypass surgery and it was going to be lapascopic and only take 1 hr and be in the hospital for 2 days. Ended up open surgery and took over 6 hours and in Intensive care for 4 days then in a regular room for 3 days so in for a total of 7 days. Had to have blood during surgery and I hurt so much and am on really really strong pain pills. I have over 20 staples in my abdomen.

SazuBMidlands 11-07-2013 09:35 AM

Oh, Lori! So sorry to hear that. Hope you're on the mend and that you'll be feeling better soon.

Babeyruth, theres only 3 rows, including mine, and still 2 baggies of fabric. Shall I send all of this to you? Can you pm me your address please?

moonrise 11-07-2013 05:06 PM

So sorry to hear that, Lori! Hope you're feeling better soon! Yikes! :(

Originally Posted by babeyruth (Post 6383930)
Hi Moonrise!
This would have been the very first one you worked on. According to the list I sent it to you when we started last year. Here is the pic! It's a great offer, but I'm pretty sure you would have added your row. :)

I haven't worked on that one yet. I'm sure I would remember it, because modern quilts are "outside my box" (LOL!) so I would probably would've been quite stumped at first, plus I would've had to go fabric shopping (darn! :D) because I don't have many greens in my stash. I believe my row would be the last one, since it would be coming from Sazu to me then home to you. Here's the list from page 2.

Group 1
Lori Peercy
SazuBMidlands
Moonrise
Babeyruth
Linda58

Either way is fine, though. I totally understand.
:)

babeyruth 11-08-2013 05:01 PM

Hi Lori!
You're right, Linda would have sent to you so you must have gotten skipped. So sorry! I added little packets of extra fabric to help with the colors. I'll be happy to send you the packet if you want to make a row but please don't feel obligated! thank you again!

- Ruth

babeyruth 11-08-2013 05:07 PM

OMG Lori take care of yourself. I hope you have a cozy quilt to stay warm and recover!

SazuBMidlands 11-09-2013 01:43 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Hi All,
Well the lighting is lousy for taking photos. I've tried though. Hopefully these will give you an indication. Both look a lot better in person though - the photos really don't do these justice!
I have 4 rows (including the one I added) of the Patriotic Civil War Sampler ready to go to Moonrise.
I also have 3 rows (including the one I added) of the modern one, plus two baggies of fabric, ready to go to BabeyRuth.

I hope to send these out on Monday. If you'd like me to send one of the baggies from the modern fabric one to Moonrise let me know and I can include it.

NB Monday my time is several hours ahead of American time, so any changes let me know asap.