Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #2 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2012-2013-group-2-a-t200773.html)

Nexxus831 01-09-2013 10:34 AM

I will send my row to you as soon as possible. I just got out of the hospital so I am hoping to have mine done within the next week. I will ship it off to you then. I am not sure when the next mailing deadline is for the second row, I think that might be the March 1st one. Does that help?

Originally Posted by ebellot (Post 5773529)
Hi everyone I am a little confussed Melinda you will send to me as soon as you finsh than I will send to Kelly by March 1 or I will not get a row until March

Dragonfly Nana 01-09-2013 03:03 PM

The next mail date is March 1st per the PM from Kelly:

So, the rotation will go like this:

Me (TheMamaHauser) to Paula (Dragonfly Nana)
Paula (Dragonfly Nana) to Melinda (Nexxus831)
Melinda (Nexxus831) to Evelyn (ebellot)
Evelyn (ebellot) to me (TheMamaHauser)

I propose that we alter our shipping dates a bit since we're a month behind now but also short a person.

Previously, we were to ship Dec 1, Feb 1, Apr 1, July 1, and Sep 1.

How do you ladies feel about shifting this by 1 month?

We could do Mar 1, May 1, Aug 1, and then we don't need to adjust the last date since there are only 4 of us.

TheMamaHauser 01-09-2013 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by ebellot (Post 5773529)
Hi everyone I am a little confussed Melinda you will send to me as soon as you finsh than I will send to Kelly by March 1 or I will not get a row until March

Yes - Melinda is going to get a row out to you ASAP. Then, our next mailing date will be March 1.

Nexxus831 01-09-2013 09:14 PM

Evelyn,

Would it be easier if I sent you the pattern and one of my squares along with the border fabric. That way you can get started and then I will send the four additional ones on as soon as I can. What do you think of that idea?

Melinda

ebellot 01-10-2013 05:43 PM

Melinda that would be great . I dont want you to get all stressed out so if you cant that is fine. Which every way I will get it done. Thanks

Nexxus831 01-10-2013 05:53 PM

Evelyn,
Ok no problem I will drop it in the mail on Monday and I completely understand about not wanting to feel behind.

Originally Posted by ebellot (Post 5777366)
Melinda that would be great . I dont want you to get all stressed out so if you cant that is fine. Which every way I will get it done. Thanks

TheMamaHauser 01-10-2013 08:36 PM

I am so happy that we're all getting along. Which is not to say that I know another group that is not getting along. It just makes me feel a smile inside of my chest when things are running smoothly.

Nexxus831 01-10-2013 10:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Evelyn,
I finished up on block tonight and will work on getting the directions printed out. Since I am asking for a specific white kona and pattern be used I will be sending the white with the package. Please if any of you run out just let me know and I can send you more or you can get the Kona Snow. Thanks for letting me join in with the fun of you ladies.

Melinda

QuilterMomma 01-11-2013 03:45 PM

Just snooping for ideas and I love that block Melinda! That is very pretty.

Nexxus831 01-11-2013 04:21 PM

Thank you Quiltermomma......the center is called "granny square" and it is nice to use for scraps. Then I just added the border with the corner stones.