Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #7 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2012-2013-group-7-a-t200778.html)

Annaquilts 11-27-2012 02:24 PM

No I am game. Just send pictures too or where to look. I am visual. Monkey see, monkey do. Remember. Oh no do not change the theme. I really like this one.

QuilterMomma 11-27-2012 02:37 PM

Here is a funny on me. I watched the video online to know how to do the back stitch. It was on you tube and it was like I wanted to take a club over my head and say "duh". It is easier than an outline stitch and so much faster. Just keeping the animals simple, but elegant.

QuilterMomma 11-27-2012 02:37 PM

Do you want me to include the embroidery thread as well?

Annaquilts 11-27-2012 02:39 PM

Sure whatever you want to. I'll try and do it! Did you want me to try and change the outline to an applique? Do you want stars mixed in? I am just trying to figure out what is in your mind. :DIf you want me to do a couple animals off the color pages in back stitch mixed in with star blocks, can do.

QuilterMomma 11-27-2012 02:46 PM

My mind is thinking:

Star block, embroidery or applique block, star block, embroidery or applique block, star block

I hope to post a photo on her by tomorrow but no later than Thursday.

You can do three of one and two of the other, however it works. Depending on the rows on how they work and if you sew them together or not will determine if I do sashing or not. If it comes out the three, two, three, two, and three consecutively, then will not need to sash. I will just zinger and border for her. Thinking to use a minkee backing but will have to save some money for that. It is not cheap.

QuilterMomma 11-27-2012 02:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a draft drawing of what I am thinking for end result.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]378886[/ATTACH]

Ok, it turned again on me. But you can see the stars and stick animal drawings.

Annaquilts 11-27-2012 03:05 PM

Got it! Can't wait to get going on it. Yes, please enclose the enlarged patterns. Any hippo and or girafe?

QuilterMomma 11-27-2012 03:07 PM

I have both in there. She did like the hippos and giraffe. Those were on the top of her list. Will include for sure.

Whigrose 11-27-2012 03:26 PM

Hehee, deb likes :thumbup:

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5683904)
By the way Anna, your floors look nice and clean. Love the wood.

Whigrose 11-27-2012 04:44 PM

Peeps, help me out here please.

Am I reading we are supposed to be sending along a finished project scheme, not just a theme?

OH boy, I'm in big trouble because I certainly didn't think mine rows all the way through. And I won't have time over the next two days to do anything more either. I thought we were supposed to do our row and send it on and let folks add what they like. :-(

Oh boy. Sigh.

deb