Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Scrappy Siggie Block Swap-special note on pge 150- Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/scrappy-siggie-block-swap-special-note-pge-150-closed-t36647.html)

zjsquiltymomma 05-14-2010 08:11 AM

Welcome oldswimmer! You have a cute profile pic!:lol:

Originally Posted by oldswimmer
OK, I'm IN! Been watching the thread, and just couldn't make up my mind..... but I think this will be fun!

SunAngel 05-14-2010 09:27 AM

Does anybody know when the sign up page was last updated? I am curious as to how many more of these blocks I need to make. I have 170. I have feeling I will need more than that.
Brenda

susiequilt 05-14-2010 09:49 AM

Oldswimmer just signed up this morning and she made the list so it seems to be current.
166 + 3 extras according to the chart.
:-D

vovoa 05-14-2010 09:53 AM

Oh, me, me I want to play!! I'm new to the boards but it would be wonderful to make new friends from all over the world! I will start right away. How many do I have to make to get one from everyone????

cmsmith46580 05-14-2010 10:35 AM

I made 100 -- do I have to MAKE more!!

montanaquilter 05-14-2010 12:27 PM

we're up to 170 now i think

oldswimmer 05-14-2010 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by zjsquiltymomma

OK, I'm IN! Been watching the thread, and just couldn't make up my mind..... but I think this will be fun!

Thanks. They are English Setters. Sisters. Have been sleeping together all their lives. Their momma is black and white. Daddy was an orange and white. Just the most gentle dogs, with a tender, loveing disposition! And they all actually smile!

zjsquiltymomma 05-14-2010 05:09 PM

They are so sweet! How wonderful for you :)

Originally Posted by zjsquiltymomma

Thanks. They are English Setters. Sisters. Have been sleeping together all their lives. Their momma is black and white. Daddy was an orange and white. Just the most gentle dogs, with a tender, loveing disposition! And they all actually smile!

ckcowl 05-14-2010 07:09 PM

so, i have my first 100 done and prep done to stitch the next 70...with squares sitting there for another 30 just in case...it seems so funny to me, the other forum i spend time on started me on these, and they only managed to get 23 people signed up...and here we are at 170. i am so glad i found this one and managed to get on the list in time, when i joined the other one they started with saying we would make 100...so i did, then find out i only need 23 of them...i was a bit upset thinking i was going to be 'stuck' with 77 blocks with my own name on them...so this was just fate :)

SunAngel 05-14-2010 07:40 PM

I am showing we need to add four extras.

Originally Posted by susiequilt
Oldswimmer just signed up this morning and she made the list so it seems to be current.
166 + 3 extras according to the chart.
:-D