Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Scrappy Siggie Block Swap-special note on pge 150- Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/scrappy-siggie-block-swap-special-note-pge-150-closed-t36647.html)

oldswimmer 05-26-2010 01:41 PM

Is everyone squaring up their blocks before they send them?

cmsmith46580 05-26-2010 01:45 PM

When I mailed mine today, the guy at the counter put actual stamps (4.95 worth) on the envelope to be returned to me. I had mentioned to him about the expiration factor of metered mail which is what is used on front envelope and he used actual stamps. And he seemed to know what he was doing so I didn't question him - in fact, he's the only one I like to work with at our post office, but it's a long story....

susiequilt 05-26-2010 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by oldswimmer
Is everyone squaring up their blocks before they send them?

I sure hope so! I squared mine and would hate to have to square all of the others before I could use them!

susiequilt 05-26-2010 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by buddy'smom
I hope to get mine finnished tonight.

Do you want my name and address in case you have any left over? :wink:

I got 20 more done! :D that makes 116!

20 more days to make blocks! If I can average 3 a day I'll get them all done!
:-D :-D

sewcrafty 05-26-2010 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by susiequilt

Originally Posted by buddy'smom
I hope to get mine finnished tonight.

Do you want my name and address in case you have any left over? :wink:

I got 20 more done! :D that makes 116!

20 more days to make blocks! If I can average 3 a day I'll get them all done!
:-D :-D

Listen, if you get into a bind PM me and I'll help you out!!!

vovoa 05-26-2010 02:34 PM

I have been squaring all of mine too. :)

Dragonfly Nana 05-26-2010 03:19 PM

Mail mine out today.

wilhelmina 05-26-2010 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by oldswimmer
I am still plugging away. Life just keeps getting in the way. I had a beloved Aunt pass this afternoon. I had taken the day off to visit her yesterday... and she was still "in the moment" so it was a good visit. Today I have been talking on the phone with relatives, but tonight my husband and I are taking our daughter out to dinner for her 25th birthday. I am looking forward to dinner. Such is life.........Tomorrow is going to be my sewing time. Almost wish it would rain. Almost.

What a nice memory that you spent yesterday with your Aunt, and tonight you have a wonderful birthday celebration for your daughter that will distract the loss. Life does move fast sometimes. By the way, it did rain here, on my way home tonight, just the right amount to water the flowers. Take care.

wilhelmina 05-26-2010 04:04 PM

I have 161 sewn, about 25 signed...and I am racing to catch up with all the other swaps I'm in, oh my! I plan to send 180, for good measure. Hopefully, next week I can finish this swap & mail! This one is exciting to me, I can hardly wait to see where all the blocks come from. :lol:

montanaquilter 05-26-2010 04:41 PM

i'm squaring mine up too! they look so much better that way anyhow.