Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Scrappy Siggie Block Swap-special note on pge 150- Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/scrappy-siggie-block-swap-special-note-pge-150-closed-t36647.html)

Lightening57 05-27-2010 07:55 PM

That is a pretty block.

cmsmith46580 05-28-2010 02:04 AM

She must have a embroidery sewing machine to do this! Awesome.

Ms Grace 05-28-2010 04:39 AM

Originally Posted by jeanettegoodall
can we order one

Yes, I'd be interested in one for sure! :D

sewcrafty 05-28-2010 05:32 AM

Originally Posted by susiequilt

Originally Posted by sewcrafty

Originally Posted by susiequilt

Originally Posted by buddy'smom
I hope to get mine finnished tonight.

Do you want my name and address in case you have any left over? :wink:

I got 20 more done! :D that makes 116!

20 more days to make blocks! If I can average 3 a day I'll get them all done!
:-D :-D

Thanks!!! Appreciate it!!

Listen, if you get into a bind PM me and I'll help you out!!!

Thanks for that offer! I'll be plugging along but if time is getting short I will call for help! Hopefully I can get a lot done in the next 4 days as there is no golf planned so lots of sewing time I hope.
:-D

I'll save my cut off pieces for you!
:-D

vovoa 05-28-2010 07:31 AM

Okay you guys I am mailing off 175 on my lunch today! I am soooo excited about this swap. When I tell my kids about it they just look at me like I'm crazy so I have to be excited with you guys because you understand. I can hardly wait to start getting them back. Any ideas on how you are going to put them together?

Quilt Mom 05-28-2010 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by vovoa
Okay you guys I am mailing off 175 on my lunch today! I am soooo excited about this swap. When I tell my kids about it they just look at me like I'm crazy so I have to be excited with you guys because you understand. I can hardly wait to start getting them back. Any ideas on how you are going to put them together?

I know about the response you get - I get a blank stare! (How can THAT be exciting, Mom?)

I am really looking forward to getting all of the little blocks back, to see where everyone hails from! I can't believe there are so many quilters, spread over the world. It's amazing to me how this board unites us.

BTW, mine will probably go in the mail tomorrow. I need to sign the rest of them.

ghernandez 05-28-2010 08:51 AM

I missed out on this swap. I am just learning how to quilt. Does anyone know when the next swap of this kind will be? I want to sign up for the nwxt one.

Gloria

vovoa 05-28-2010 08:51 AM

I KNOW! I hope we get a bunch from out of the country! :-P

Judie 05-28-2010 09:09 AM

I'm excited too.. this was so much fun.. watching the count go up day by day.. and it was fun to watch to see where everyone was from.. Thank you all for several weeks of delight!

Quilt Mom 05-28-2010 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by ghernandez
I missed out on this swap. I am just learning how to quilt. Does anyone know when the next swap of this kind will be? I want to sign up for the nwxt one.

Gloria

Back in the thread, someone mentioned another of this type, but I do not know if another swap was set up.