Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Scrappy Siggie Block Swap-special note on pge 150- Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/scrappy-siggie-block-swap-special-note-pge-150-closed-t36647.html)

buddy'smom 06-02-2010 11:13 AM

Mine are on there way!!! Thank you.

ligia 06-02-2010 05:24 PM

Mailed mine today to DHanna.
Please let me know when received.
Thanks

aussiequilter 06-03-2010 01:52 AM

Siggie blocks in the air and on the way. I imagine Australia Post would have put them on the QF flight to the USA this afternoon.

Quilt Mom 06-03-2010 04:48 AM

Blocks are packaged and set to go! Hooray! You should have them early next week.

katsewnsew 06-03-2010 04:51 AM

Sent mine out yesterday, 6-2-10!!! Thanks!

King's Daughter 06-03-2010 10:49 AM

WHOO-HOO! Mine are in the mail, too!!! YAY!
Can't WAIT to see what I get back!!! It'll be like Christmas!

This was a triple Whoo-Hoo day: Actually lost 1.2 lb at my WW meeting - this was after 2 grad parties, birthday party, cookouts, family visiting, etc., etc. (so I think the scale was probably wrong). Plus I finally got my passport pictures taken and renewal application in the mail after procrastinating forever. And of course, mailed the Siggie Blocks.

I used a priority mail envelope to send, and enclosed a Tyvec type envelope with $2.75 postage on it for return.

susiequilt 06-03-2010 02:11 PM

Would you believe I wrecked my very last block!
I spelled my town wrong and messed it up when I tried to fix it! :-D

Oh well, that's life. I'll be sending my 172 blocks tomorrow.
I'm sure with 173 people signed up for this swap there will be about 20 no shows :thumbdown: so I have plenty of blocks to get one of all of the ones that are sent to Norbana!
I'm not being pessimistic but more of a realist. That's the way it is with big swaps.
I wish I was closer and I would help divide the blocks.
Thanks for all you hard work on this swap.

:-D

ruthruff3 06-03-2010 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by King's Daughter
WHOO-HOO! Mine are in the mail, too!!! YAY!
Can't WAIT to see what I get back!!! It'll be like Christmas!

This was a triple Whoo-Hoo day: Actually lost 1.2 lb at my WW meeting - this was after 2 grad parties, birthday party, cookouts, family visiting, etc., etc. (so I think the scale was probably wrong). Plus I finally got my passport pictures taken and renewal application in the mail after procrastinating forever. And of course, mailed the Siggie Blocks.

I used a priority mail envelope to send, and enclosed a Tyvec type envelope with $2.75 postage on it for return.

High five to you and your success'...you should be proud of yourself
:thumbup: !!!

jeanettegoodall 06-04-2010 11:18 AM

why are we not seeing a listing for the snowman/people swap. has it been cancled...i hope not

pvquilter 06-04-2010 12:24 PM

No it is not cancelled, and it is listed on page 2 of the swaps. I got your snowman in the mail and the santas.
pvquilter

Originally Posted by jeanettegoodall
why are we not seeing a listing for the snowman/people swap. has it been cancled...i hope not