Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Scrappy Siggie Block Swap-special note on pge 150- Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/scrappy-siggie-block-swap-special-note-pge-150-closed-t36647.html)

nc1962 06-07-2010 06:29 AM

My 174 blocks was mailed this morning. If no one wants the extra blocks, I'll take them. I have a new king size bed that needs a quilt that fits.

debbieumphress 06-07-2010 11:32 AM

OK I am a worrier.. I mailed my package with my blocks and return postage etc. It's been a while and I havenot seen it posted that mine were rec'd. I might have to start delivering them in person. ROFL> I am such a worrier. I rec'd my center block today in the mail. It is great!!! White background with red writing. Just waiting to be surrounded by all the wonderful blocks from all around. Happy quilting everone.

susiequilt 06-07-2010 11:38 AM

I just got back from the PO. The blocks are in the mail!

Also the little corners are in the mail also!
:-D

susiequilt 06-07-2010 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by debbieumphress
OK I am a worrier.. I mailed my package with my blocks and return postage etc. It's been a while and I havenot seen it posted that mine were rec'd. I might have to start delivering them in person. ROFL> I am such a worrier. I rec'd my center block today in the mail. It is great!!! White background with red writing. Just waiting to be surrounded by all the wonderful blocks from all around. Happy quilting everone.

Got a picture?

Deecee 06-07-2010 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by debbieumphress
I rec'd my center block today in the mail. It is great!!! White background with red writing. Just waiting to be surrounded by all the wonderful blocks from all around. Happy quilting everone.

I would love to see a pic also.

debbieumphress 06-07-2010 01:17 PM

I will see about getting one on here later. I can post pictures from my cd;s but not my camera yet. Stil trying. Might PM Karen to see if she can since she made it, she might have a picture of it. Later

CLMQuilter 06-08-2010 10:37 AM

I mailed my package with my 174 blocks with return postage & ect by Priority Mail. Due to my Dad passing away I had to play catch up but got them done.
I can't remember if I heat set the siggys so to be on the safe side heat set them OK. I did put delivery confirmation on them jusy in case.
Thank you all foe letting me join the swap.
Happy Quilting,
Carol in Delaware

Lightening57 06-08-2010 12:07 PM

Sorry about your Dad. I know that was hard. Your in our prayers.

Karen 06-08-2010 12:19 PM

I got 173 blocks out today! Priority mail with confirmation.

CLM sorry about your Dad. Will put you in my prayers.

cmsmith46580 06-08-2010 12:44 PM

My thoughts and prayers with u ... God keep u close to Him during this time of your loss.