Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Scrappy Siggie Block Swap-special note on pge 150- Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/scrappy-siggie-block-swap-special-note-pge-150-closed-t36647.html)

CraftyGirlCreations 06-14-2010 09:29 PM

Well I will have 105 ready to go in the mail tomorrow. I was hoping for all 174 but with some urgent matters within the family I lost 2 weeks of sewing time :( Sorry everyone for not having 174 done. I will try to get some more done tomorrow before I take them to the post office but not to sure if that will be possible. 1 more night and I am sure I could've had them all done. But I must say for my first swap this has been so much fun!! Thank you everyone!!!!!

burnsk 06-14-2010 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by CraftyGirlCreations
Well I will have 105 ready to go in the mail tomorrow. I was hoping for all 174 but with some urgent matters within the family I lost 2 weeks of sewing time :( Sorry everyone for not having 174 done. I will try to get some more done tomorrow before I take them to the post office but not to sure if that will be possible. 1 more night and I am sure I could've had them all done. But I must say for my first swap this has been so much fun!! Thank you everyone!!!!!

They need to arrive by the 26th. I think if you take one more night and get them in the mail by the 17th, priority mail, they will make it. Just my thought.

Oooohh - wait - you're mailing from Canada. That might be chancy. Bummer.

STAR 06-14-2010 09:59 PM

well some people weren't doing a block for everyone correct?

Beth33 06-15-2010 06:17 AM

Mine went out yesterday, personally handed to mail carrier. She said 2-3 days.

wvdek 06-15-2010 06:51 AM

I have about 120 or so done. Wanted all 175 or however many we ended up with, but my blasted machine went haywire and will need to go in the shop. Since I have no extra money, that will be awhile. They will go in the mail today or tomorrow. I have no vehicle at the moment.

Aurora 06-15-2010 10:40 AM

I mailed my yesterday via Priority Mail

Quilt Mom 06-15-2010 10:48 AM

To those who have had problems getting the total number done:

this is supposed to be fun, not add a lot of extra stress to our lives. Whatever is done is okay. Enjoy the process, and have fun putting the returned blocks together.

To Norbana and your helpers:

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the work that will go into sorting all thesse cute little blocks. I know it will be time consuming. I hope it is enjoyable, too.

Dragonfly Nana 06-15-2010 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by Quilt Mom
To Norbana and your helpers:

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the work that will go into sorting all thesse cute little blocks. I know it will be time consuming. I hope it is enjoyable, too.

Here, here :thumbup:

PennyLynn 06-15-2010 11:11 AM

I mailed mine off this morning, and I also thank Norbsna for all the work she and her helpers will have sorting all the blocks.

NorBanaquilts 06-15-2010 02:28 PM

E. Hayes from Barrington please pm me. I need your board name