Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Scrappy Siggie Block Swap-special note on pge 150- Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/scrappy-siggie-block-swap-special-note-pge-150-closed-t36647.html)

King's Daughter 06-19-2010 12:37 PM

Oops. Accidentally took myself off the siggie block watch, so am posting to get back on.

Glad deadline has been extended so everyone can get their blocks sent.

NorBanaquilts 06-19-2010 12:57 PM

I picked them up from my post office today, they are here safe!

Originally Posted by ligia

Originally Posted by no1jan
There are still 2 people who have mailed their blocks the end of May and they still haven't been received. One is from Europe, the other unknown.

Mailed by the end of May from Brazil.

ligia 06-19-2010 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by NorBanaquilts
I picked them up from my post office today, they are here safe!Mailed by the end of May from Brazil.

Tks ! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

craftybear 06-19-2010 01:29 PM

Wow, awesome siggie swap, this is so much fun

thanks everyone

no1jan 06-19-2010 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Philarena
Hi! This is Philarena. I pm'd and asked if I could mail mine out Wednesday, June 16th, because my husband, aheart transplant patient of five years ago, was at Shands Hospital in Gainsville, FL, all day Tuesday and I was with him, of course, as his designated driver.

Well, Wednesday it was my turn to go to the Dr. and it turns out that I have a sinus unfection, which has stirred up my bronchial asthma and COPD and really left me wiped out! I can't seem to finish my blocks and they haven't been mailed yet. But this would give me a couple of days to recuperate and get to feeling better `~ then I can get some good blocks turned in!

Here's to your good health. Sorry to hear that you and your husband have been ill.

:oops:

no1jan 06-19-2010 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by cmsmith46580
I am hoping the missing Alabama IS NOT ME - I mailed mine in over a month ago, and the chart indicated received. So, hopefully, you're referring to another Alabamaian-- cmsmith46580 - Scottsboro, AL

I had not marked AL for yours as your profile said "in hiding". Thanks for letting us/me know that AL is also here. You were marked as rec'd though, just placed under unknown on my unofficial list. NorBanaquilts has the official list and is doing a fantastic job at keeping it updated. Mine was out of curiosity of seeing how many different locations there were.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am excited to see the choices of fabric throughout the world.

Deecee 06-19-2010 03:27 PM

[quote=no1janI don't know about the rest of you, but I am excited to see the choices of fabric throughout the world.[/quote]

Me too. :thumbup:

nursie76 06-19-2010 05:57 PM

I am getting sooooo excited! This is the most awesome swap! It is only the second one I have ever participated in.

Deecee 06-19-2010 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by nursie76
I am getting sooooo excited! This is the most awesome swap! It is only the second one I have ever participated in.

Again - Me too!

sharon b 06-19-2010 07:38 PM

Hey when I get mine I get mine.. no rush here :thumbup: I am just excited to see what I end up with :lol:

I sent in 172 so I should get close to everyone , maybe.

Do you know yet how many partials you have coming ?

Have a blender full for me on sorting day :wink: LOL