Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Scrappy Siggie Block Swap-special note on pge 150- Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/scrappy-siggie-block-swap-special-note-pge-150-closed-t36647.html)

Philarena 06-20-2010 08:32 AM

You are such a trooper! We are all very fortunate to have such "friends"! (I hope we can call all of you friends? I don't write very often because I am shy and often busy with other things; but I read every word that is written and I feel like I know all of you who post quite often!) I am wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy behind because of this sinus infection and bronchial asthma but let me see what I can do myself in the next couple of days. Everything is cut out. It just needs to be put together and signed. Thanks so much for the offer, though!

vovoa 06-20-2010 10:29 AM

I'm with you guys on the 30th! Here's to us!

yolanda 06-20-2010 10:48 AM

Help? I thought I had to get the blocks in by June 26th. I am signing my last 50 or so today. I have 166 blocks or so completed. I am not going to be able to make more this week but if I have more time.......... ?

nursie76 06-20-2010 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by yolanda
Help? I thought I had to get the blocks in by June 26th. I am signing my last 50 or so today. I have 166 blocks or so completed. I am not going to be able to make more this week but if I have more time.......... ?

Yep the date has been extended, so I'll bet with another week, you could make some more if you want...isn't it hard signing all of them? Talk about writers cramp! :lol: But, it will be soooo worth it. Good luck, (course if not everyone gets them in, 166 might be enough).

yolanda 06-20-2010 12:48 PM

I made a few mistakes so I am down to 163.... 13 more to sign. I'll see about making more.... I am out of white fabric but I'll send these and see how it goes during the week.

Originally Posted by nursie76

Originally Posted by yolanda

Yep the date has been extended, so I'll bet with another week, you could make some more if you want...isn't it hard signing all of them? Talk about writers cramp! :lol: But, it will be soooo worth it. Good luck, (course if not everyone gets them in, 166 might be enough).

yolanda 06-20-2010 12:51 PM

Your in my thoughts!! I had a kidney transplant almost two years ago - I am so grateful for the medical technology that exists today! Get some rest, sounds like the pressure is off with the new deadline :-)

Originally Posted by no1jan

Originally Posted by Philarena
Hi! This is Philarena. I pm'd and asked if I could mail mine out Wednesday, June 16th, because my husband, aheart transplant patient of five years ago, was at Shands Hospital in Gainsville, FL, all day Tuesday and I was with him, of course, as his designated driver.

Well, Wednesday it was my turn to go to the Dr. and it turns out that I have a sinus unfection, which has stirred up my bronchial asthma and COPD and really left me wiped out! I can't seem to finish my blocks and they haven't been mailed yet. But this would give me a couple of days to recuperate and get to feeling better `~ then I can get some good blocks turned in!

Here's to your good health. Sorry to hear that you and your husband have been ill.

:oops:

yolanda 06-20-2010 12:51 PM

Your in my thoughts!! I had a kidney transplant almost two years ago - I am so grateful for the medical technology that exists today! Get some rest, sounds like the pressure is off with the new deadline :-)

Originally Posted by no1jan

Hi! This is Philarena. I pm'd and asked if I could mail mine out Wednesday, June 16th, because my husband, aheart transplant patient of five years ago, was at Shands Hospital in Gainsville, FL, all day Tuesday and I was with him, of course, as his designated driver.

Well, Wednesday it was my turn to go to the Dr. and it turns out that I have a sinus unfection, which has stirred up my bronchial asthma and COPD and really left me wiped out! I can't seem to finish my blocks and they haven't been mailed yet. But this would give me a couple of days to recuperate and get to feeling better `~ then I can get some good blocks turned in!

Here's to your good health. Sorry to hear that you and your husband have been ill.

:oops:

Philarena 06-20-2010 01:11 PM

Thank you! You all are wonderful! I finally am trying to sew again this afternoon, but I'm still a bit of a 'dizzy' dame!

burnsk 06-20-2010 03:30 PM

Thank you! You all are wonderful! I finally am trying to sew again this afternoon, but I'm still a bit of a 'dizzy' dame!

Take your time and take care of #1 - you. With the deadline extended a month you'll have time. Just get better first.

Philarena 06-20-2010 03:46 PM

Thanks! I just can't get back into it yet for any period of time. I have to keep stopping to rest. Maybe after a good night's sleep, I'll feel better in the morning. This will be my fifth full day of antibiotics.