Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Scrappy Siggie Block Swap-special note on pge 150- Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/scrappy-siggie-block-swap-special-note-pge-150-closed-t36647.html)

NorBanaquilts 06-21-2010 07:35 AM

April,
We would LOVE to have you help us. If you need the details on where we'll be pm no1jan and she can fill you in.

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
I am only about an hour and a half or so south of Albany and would love to help you swap these out but I do not know if I can get the day off of work as I have been out for the last almost two weeks for DD's surgery. WOW You did an awesome job everyone-wish I could have done them with you all!
Hugs
April
Norbana you are awesome for organizing this one!

RatherB Quilting 06-21-2010 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by NorBanaquilts

Originally Posted by susiequilt
"Scrappy Siggie Block Swap-- see note on pg 103"

which note would that be?

This one...

The swapping date has changed to July 30th to ensure that all last minute mailings and international packages are received in time for the swap out.

We'll still be meeting in the Albany New York area. We'd love as many helpers as can make it.

Awww...I am so bummed! Albany is just a couple hours away from me, and if I wasn't leaving for Nova Scotia that day...I would TOTALLY be there to help where I could! So bummed!

Philarena 06-21-2010 08:53 AM

Thank you so much for the "healing vibes" and especially for the "hugs"! My husband took me out for breakfast this morning. It was the first time I've been out of the house since my Dr.'s appt. last Wednesday! Maybe I'm finally on the mend! HOORAY! I hate being sick! Thanks for everyone's good wishes! I'm not starting out "gung-ho" - but I am going to try getting back into my Siggies so they can be mailed in plenty of time for the new deadline!

no1jan 06-21-2010 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by RatherB Quilting

Originally Posted by NorBanaquilts

Originally Posted by susiequilt
"Scrappy Siggie Block Swap-- see note on pg 103"

which note would that be?

This one...

The swapping date has changed to July 30th to ensure that all last minute mailings and international packages are received in time for the swap out.

We'll still be meeting in the Albany New York area. We'd love as many helpers as can make it.

Awww...I am so bummed! Albany is just a couple hours away from me, and if I wasn't leaving for Nova Scotia that day...I would TOTALLY be there to help where I could! So bummed!

Well even though everyone is coming to my house first before we swap, I would much rather go to Nova Scotia! Not that this isn't going to be fun, but a vacation!

Enjoy and take pics to share with us!

Judie 06-21-2010 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by Honchey
I do think that maybe we could have added the year this was done so that they could be dated. Anne

Hey Anne.. I made one for everyone and I did put the year on mine.. so at least one block will have 2010 on it.. I thought it should be dated too so just went ahead and put the year on mine.

Grama Lehr 06-21-2010 12:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Judie

Originally Posted by Honchey
I do think that maybe we could have added the year this was done so that they could be dated. Anne

Hey Anne.. I made one for everyone and I did put the year on mine.. so at least one block will have 2010 on it.. I thought it should be dated too so just went ahead and put the year on mine.

Cool!! :thumbup: I forgot to put U.S.A. on my blocks, and wrote June 2010!!

Block Heads from Gumby
[ATTACH=CONFIG]89122[/ATTACH]

King's Daughter 06-21-2010 12:10 PM

There will be at least 2 squares with the year...I put the year on mine, too.

Honchey 06-21-2010 12:20 PM

Hey, I'm glad that you did--I'm going to unbundle mine and add the date too! I have just 33 more to go--should have them sewn at least by tonite. Anne

King's Daughter 06-21-2010 12:22 PM

As slow as I am at getting things done (and as "good" as my memory is), having the year on them will be very helpful!

Honchey 06-21-2010 12:22 PM

I'm curious as to what countries will be in the mix??