Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Scrappy Siggie Block Swap-special note on pge 150- Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/scrappy-siggie-block-swap-special-note-pge-150-closed-t36647.html)

HisPatchwork 07-07-2010 06:41 PM

3rd time is a charm, it worked for me.

kwiltkrazy 07-07-2010 07:01 PM

I had no trouble opening, I can't believe that many people dropped.

PennyLynn 07-07-2010 07:23 PM

I opened you file with no problem, Lets keep a positive outlook, we still have time for people to get their blocks in, I have hope that more will come in.

Quilt Mom 07-08-2010 04:19 AM

Wow! We still have people from most of the states, and several from overseas! Thanks for the chart - third time worked for me. Let's look at the bright side. There are many people who DID send in blocks, and there is time for the others to get them in, thanks to the extension. We will all still have great quilts. After all, didn't this start out with a request for 12 blocks each? Look where we have come!! :thumbup:

King's Daughter 07-08-2010 04:25 AM

Gre

Originally Posted by Quilt Mom
Wow! We still have people from most of the states, and several from overseas! Thanks for the chart - third time worked for me. Let's look at the bright side. There are many people who DID send in blocks, and there is time for the others to get them in, thanks to the extension. We will all still have great quilts. After all, didn't this start out with a request for 12 blocks each? Look where we have come!! :thumbup:

That's all so true! I know I was suckered, er, enticed in by the 12 blocks!!! Figured, hey, I can do that!! But they went fast, were fun to do, and weren't terribly difficult. Can't wait to see them!

Oh, and whatever you all want to do with the extras is OK with me. Personally, I'd rather not have a whole bunch of my own back.

nursie76 07-08-2010 06:44 AM

Whatever you do with the extras if ok with me, I agree that I would rather not get a bunch of my own back. Thanks a million to the ladies who have taken this on!

tuesy 07-08-2010 06:08 PM

I was looking at the spread sheet ya'll did and ya'll have down 0 for Idaho..
Umm... I'm in Idaho...so you might want to fix that!.. :)

sharon b 07-08-2010 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by tuesy
I was looking at the spread sheet ya'll did and ya'll have down 0 for Idaho..
Umm... I'm in Idaho...so you might want to fix that!.. :)

But you location doesn't say that :wink: LOL

debbieumphress 07-09-2010 09:16 PM

I love being in swaps and will continue to do them on here. I don't ever want to be one who makes others not want to do another one. Life has such unexpected "happenings" and everyone has different lifestyles. So we had some "late" ones getting in their blocks. AS a "user friendly" board, we all agreed to move it out to accomodate. I get a little impatient too but only because I can't wait to get started.I don't even think about criticizing about others. Looking forward to getting my siggies back, don't care who gets the extras, and if mine come back to me, I will wiat and us them for another one at the guild or maybe even start a smaller version with my friends. Happy quitling all.

Karen 07-10-2010 07:34 AM

Deb what a great idea! Using the blocks to make a smaller quilt with other friends!