Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Scrappy Siggie Block Swap-special note on pge 150- Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/scrappy-siggie-block-swap-special-note-pge-150-closed-t36647.html)

Grama Lehr 07-14-2010 08:06 AM

Thanks! That's the one that I was looking for! ;)

mrspete 07-16-2010 08:57 PM

You all will think I am the flake. I get almost sick with excitement at the thought of getting these blocks. True anticipation. No finger nails left, either!

Blessings,
Ruth

zjsquiltymomma 07-16-2010 09:03 PM

You are not a flake, Ruth. Most people are just very busy with their lives. I'm excited to get the blocks too! It will be so neat to see what everyone does with their blocks.

BATmama 07-17-2010 05:22 AM

Ruth you are not a flake. I'm so excited about this swap. I keep hoping that I get a block from every state. All the countries will be like an extra bonus. So hang in there. I can't wait to see your quilt that you make from these little beauties.

Judy

ruthruff3 07-17-2010 03:25 PM

Hi...hope everyone is having a great weekend! I noticed there are still roughly 30 unreceived - does anyone know how many of those are still planning to send or maybe have sent....just curious. Also, when people sign up and then don't participate is there any "action" taken as far as signing-up in the future? I just wondered...I know life gets in the way sometimes and makes it impossible for people to follow thru on their plans, but.....

BATmama 07-19-2010 07:10 PM

Great idea I was wondering what to do with any I got back.

Judie 07-20-2010 06:41 AM

Originally Posted by moosegirl
If there are any left over blocks returned< I plan to use them as quilt labels on the back of other pieces. Moosegirl

What a great idea.. even if there needs to be more information you could just add it on a block and then sew the siggy block on as well.. sort of a multi-step label.. that will work well! thanks thinker!!

Quilter7x 07-20-2010 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by ruthruff3
Hi...hope everyone is having a great weekend! I noticed there are still roughly 30 unreceived - does anyone know how many of those are still planning to send or maybe have sent....just curious. Also, when people sign up and then don't participate is there any "action" taken as far as signing-up in the future? I just wondered...I know life gets in the way sometimes and makes it impossible for people to follow thru on their plans, but.....

I plan on mailing mine by the end of the week. Life did get in the way for me, but I so want to be a part of this. I will get them done as quickly as possible and send them out. THANK YOU to everyone else who is doing it! :)

NorBanaquilts 07-20-2010 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by Quilter7x

Originally Posted by ruthruff3

I plan on mailing mine by the end of the week. Life did get in the way for me, but I so want to be a part of this. I will get them done as quickly as possible and send them out. THANK YOU to everyone else who is doing it! :)

Just remember they MUST be at my house by Thursday or they won't/can't be included in the swap. Not sure where you're mailing from.

Quilter7x 07-20-2010 10:34 AM

Got it! :thumbup: