Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Scrappy Siggie Block Swap-special note on pge 150- Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/scrappy-siggie-block-swap-special-note-pge-150-closed-t36647.html)

no1jan 07-29-2010 05:32 PM

Well tomorrow is the day!!!

So far there are only 3 of us. If anyone wants to join us, they are certainly welcome! I know we could use the help!

The other 2 are traveling at least 3 hours one way, luckily I only have a few blocks, but hopefully afterward we will have time to unwind at my house.

We will be meeting at the Senior Citizen's Center on Hamburg Street in Rotterdam, (Schenectady) NY at about 9:00. I wish to thank them for letting us use the space with no extra charge.

We only have the space until 4:00 so any help is certainly welcomed!!!! :!: :!: :!: Just ask for the quilt swap, they will know where to send you! They are excited about seeing what this is all about.

This is the first for me! But looking forward to meeting people from the board and having some quilting fun!

I hope everyone enjoys their blocks when they receive them and posts pictures of their finished quilts.

I want to thank everyone who has participated in this swap, without you, there wouldn't be one.
:thumbup:

P.S. Thank you, NorBanaquilts for organizing this!

chewboo 07-29-2010 06:01 PM

wish i could help but montana is just a little far

Quilt Mom 07-29-2010 06:33 PM

Sounds like it will be a lot of fun tomorrow. I wish I were closer, and could help.

Happy swapping, and thanks!

nursie76 07-29-2010 06:50 PM

Sorry I can't be with you to help, but I will be thinking kind thoughts of you tomorrow. Thanks so much for doing this for us.

sharon b 07-29-2010 08:14 PM

THANK YOU for all that are helping :thumbup: Be sure and take pics and post them later :lol:

susiequilt 07-30-2010 06:06 AM

I can just see it now!
One for you and one for you and one for you etc! round and round those tables!
:-D

Judie 07-30-2010 06:19 AM

WaaHoo.. TODAY finally got here. It's 9am Missouri time so everyone at the swap has been going for an hour already.. I know this is going to be a huge job! Thank you for your time and work. We are all so happy to be a part of this. I hope you'll get someone to take some pictures. I'll be looking for some late tonight or tomorrow. or whenever you can get them posted..

A BIG thank you for this swap..

sharon b 07-30-2010 07:29 AM

Soon they will be breaking for lunch :thumbup: Wonder if they are tired of going in circles yet ?

Hey we are cheering you on from far and wide :thumbup:

LovingIzabella 07-30-2010 07:42 AM

I was not able to get off of work or I would be there now helping!
I might get to meet Norbana though on her way home :-)
Hugs
April

missgigglewings 07-30-2010 08:04 AM

OK guys, I tried to make it to help you all but Mapquest said 1894 miles from here to there. So I will send blessings your way instead!

Thank you all so much! Please remember to have some fun while you are sorting, my thoughts are of you all day!