Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Scrappy Siggie Block Swap-special note on pge 150- Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/scrappy-siggie-block-swap-special-note-pge-150-closed-t36647.html)

katsewnsew 07-31-2010 07:07 AM

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You ladies are WONDERFUL!!!!!

turtlerouge 07-31-2010 07:17 AM

Donna, THANK YOU!!!. I'm sorry that I had to back out of helping. That was simply too far for my husband to drive & both he & I had dr's appts. that day. It would have been over 4 hrs for him to drive me there & back.
We have only 1 car, mine.

LET'S NOT FORGET: No1Jan, who had staged the meeting place and Sewcrafty, I think, anyway, Denise who is also a quilter on here plus all the other people who laborously worked on a worthwhile project.

Lets applaud them!!!!!

Turtlerouge

nursie76 07-31-2010 09:40 AM

One very well deserved round of applause (pauses and claps like crazy) to you wonderful people who made this possible!!! You are so generous and giving! God Bless your kind hearts.

Philarena 07-31-2010 09:54 AM

Norbana, you have nothing to apologize for! I feel bad that I got them in so late and held you up! Thank you so much for even taking me to the swap under those conditions! You are wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now don't push yourself too hard. Make sure that you get proper meals and proper sleep today! I know everyone is anxious to see their blocks, but not at the expense of your health - so please take care of yourself. You already had a very rough day yesterday.

MegsAnn 07-31-2010 11:41 AM

YAY! Thanks for the update. Great job ladies (and hubby!) Thank you for all you do. I'm mailing off a thanks to that senior center today too.

sharon b 07-31-2010 11:56 AM

I stopped at the address and wrote out two- Thank Yous one for each and then allowed myself to continue reading ! What wonderful generous souls to trust strangers with the keys .

And THANK YOU to all the Hostess and all Helpers who made this swap possible

sewcrafty 07-31-2010 01:04 PM

Hi everyone!! Just got home!! :shock: Was a lot of fun. Was very nice meeting Nor and my quilting daughter!!! Just wanted to let everyone know that we did the best we could, but OMG were there alot of blocks!!! :shock: It still may take Nor a bit to get the remainder items done.

Sorry we ran out of time Nor!! Wish you would have stayed overnight though. Maybe next time!!!

I do have some pics, but I need to get some other stuff done first before I can post them.

letsquilt 07-31-2010 04:02 PM

thank you soooo much ladies,I appreciate all your hard work.

mrspete 07-31-2010 04:27 PM

{{{{{ Hugs to our heros }}}}}} and a big ole thank you for all your hard work. I wouldn't have been a lick of help....I am easy to get turned around and lost. I sent you an email before I checked the swaps on the mail page, sorry. I got excited about getting my computer back online. This was a dry, dark lost week without my computer. God is good!

Blessings,
Ruth

yolanda 07-31-2010 04:47 PM

Thank you to all who worked on this - I think I will need to highlight your signatures in my quilt!!