Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Scrappy Siggie Block Swap-special note on pge 150- Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/scrappy-siggie-block-swap-special-note-pge-150-closed-t36647.html)

kwiltkrazy 08-01-2010 11:02 AM

Boy, I never realized the volume. You gals and hubby are awesome. Thank you so much! They are going to make a wonderful quilt.

nursie76 08-01-2010 11:53 AM

Holy SMOKES!!!!!!!!!! I wouldn't have even known where to start! I am going to cherish my blocks and the resulting quilt even more because of all the care and work that you folks put into it just for us!

Thank you a million again.

I go To The Sea To Breathe 08-01-2010 01:31 PM

You workers are awesome, maybe someday we will be able to do something for you guys. Thanks so much. I hope you are all able to move today. I would have been so stiff that I would have broke in half after walking around those tables all day,,,and your backs. Find a hot tub...Again thanks so much, Jackie

LovingIzabella 08-01-2010 01:46 PM

I am sorry I had to drop out of this swap-this would have been an amazing keepsake!
You are all going to have a beautiful memory...the love and hard work that went in to this swap is an heirloom in the making for sure!! I will eagerly await to see pictures of what you folks do with your blocks.
I am sorry I could not make it to help sort-maybe we could get together some time and shop since we are not overly far away from each other. There is a shop in CT that will give a discount if I think 15 people come in and they have the store open after hours for it....
Hugs
April

nena 08-01-2010 02:47 PM

Oh my goodness, Please do not let this sour you on ever hosting another swap.
How can we ever thank you guys enough?
I am going to write a little story about the quilt I make with these blocks.
Is it ok to print a couple of the pictures you posted to add to the story?

NorBanaquilts 08-01-2010 03:01 PM

I just realized that no1jan had recorded some of the swappers names and # of blocks on the back of the list. :oops:

The official block count is 21,523!

zyxquilts 08-01-2010 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by NorBanaquilts
I just realized that no1jan had recorded some of the swappers names and # of blocks on the back of the list. :oops:

Holy Cannolis! Y'all are totally awesome getting all those blocks swapped. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

nursie76 08-01-2010 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by NorBanaquilts

WOW! That is totally awesome!
Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart to all who made this possible!

kwiltkrazy 08-01-2010 05:37 PM

I wonder if that is a world record for siggies done in a 24 hr period?

You guys are even more awesome than I thought. lol

MISHNJIM 08-01-2010 05:43 PM

Again....I haven't been getting the email's about what's been going on. OMG....You ladies are Wonderful and had so much to do. And a BIG Thank You to John (DH) for going the extra mile and helping out. I will also be sending out a Thank You card to both ladies at the Senior Center.

You ALL deserve BBBIIIGGG KKUUDDDOO'''SSSSS!!!!!