Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Scrappy Siggie Block Swap-special note on pge 150- Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/scrappy-siggie-block-swap-special-note-pge-150-closed-t36647.html)

craftybear 08-03-2010 12:10 AM

I would love a list and can send you a pm with my email

Originally Posted by NorBanaquilts
Yes, there is a list. I'm hoping to get it into excel soon and if any one wants a copy I'll e-mail it to them.

Originally Posted by craftybear
21,523 siggie blocks and do you have a list of where they all came from from states in USA and other countries?

Maksi 08-03-2010 12:12 AM

I want to say thank you to all the hard workers who make this fabulous swap possible. You are great!

sewcrafty 08-03-2010 02:23 AM

All the blocks were sorted out and then everyone was pulled and then the leftovers were sorted into piles and added to everyones pkgs. Trying to make up the count of the pkgs. We started with the highest #'s and worked our way down.

Ladies I will say this, by that time in the evening we were very tired and I can't say everyone got exactly what they received. It may be 1-2 off. The little buggers liked to stick together. :-D :!: But it should be very close!!!

gcathie 08-03-2010 03:14 AM

Oh my goodness what a pile of blocks.....sure glad you had so many helpers ....THANK YOU ...to all involed....

sewjoyce 08-03-2010 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by sewcrafty
All the blocks were sorted out and then everyone was pulled and then the leftovers were sorted into piles and added to everyones pkgs. Trying to make up the count of the pkgs. We started with the highest #'s and worked our way down.

Ladies I will say this, by that time in the evening we were very tired and I can't say everyone got exactly what they received. It may be 1-2 off. The little buggers liked to stick together. :-D :!: But it should be very close!!!

Well, if ANYONE dares to complain about what they receive or not receive -- let me know and I'll have a talk with them :wink:

I think all of you did a fantastic job!
:thumbup:

sharon b 08-03-2010 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by sewjoyce

Well, if ANYONE dares to complain about what they receive or not receive -- let me know and I'll have a talk with them :wink:

Ditto !

zyxquilts 08-03-2010 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b

Originally Posted by sewjoyce

Ditto !

I totally agree!!
And y'all are AWESOME! :thumbup:

vovoa 08-03-2010 01:17 PM

I do too I just wish everyone could post pictures.

sewjoyce 08-03-2010 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by vovoa
I do too I just wish everyone could post pictures.

I'll be glad to post pics of all the little blocks when they arrive here; however, just don't expect them to be sewn together very soon :oops: :lol:

Karen 08-03-2010 04:52 PM

Thank you Norbana, sewcrafty, no1jan and Sews DH!! You are all super great! You know that maybe a world record!!! What a load of blocks! CHEERRSSSS TO YOU ALL!!