Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Scrappy Siggie Block Swap-special note on pge 150- Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/scrappy-siggie-block-swap-special-note-pge-150-closed-t36647.html)

Quilter7x 08-06-2010 11:35 AM

Oh my goodness, I haven't been in this thread in a week and there's been lots of activity here! I cannot belive all the blocks that went into this. :shock:

The pictures really tell the story of just how much work there was to be done.

Thank you so much to all involved. I will definitely send thank you cards to the Senior Center.

Philarena 08-06-2010 02:13 PM

I can hardly believe that you got them mailed out so quickly, NorBana! That some of them are already on their way and soon all of them will be on their way. You are absolutely amazing and unbelievable! I don't think anyone expected you to get the blocks out that quickly after that killer day of separating them into piles. Hip-Hip-Hooray for NorBana and her sorting crew!

ruthruff3 08-06-2010 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Ms Grace
I'm stalking..um I mean waiting by the mailbox! :lol:

Me too!!!

craftybear 08-06-2010 04:16 PM

Thanks everyone for all of your hard work in making the blocks and for the ones that sorted them out for us.

Hugs

susiequilt 08-07-2010 04:30 AM

I bet some packages will be delivered today! Who's going to get theirs first?
Get the camera ready, we want to see pictures!

sharon b 08-07-2010 07:29 AM

MINE ARE HERE !!!!!!!! But you will have to wait a bit to get pics.. I over slept today and am still in jamies :wink:

WOO HOO !

THANK YOU LADIES !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Judie 08-07-2010 07:52 AM

I am so anxious to get my blocks.. this has been so much fun but now the waiting.. waiting... waiting..

I know they should be coming soon.. If they don't get here today then I'm going to have to wait until Monday's mail..

I guess I should quit standing by the mailbox everyday until the mailman drives by huh? Something akin to a watched pot never boiling?

pvquilter 08-07-2010 10:20 AM

Anybody get your blocks yet??? Waiting waiting waiting!!!

nursie76 08-07-2010 10:43 AM

I GOT THEM!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooo excited! I have blocks from all over! I want to sit down and make a chart or get a map and stick a pin in every place I have one from. Such a great variety of material too.

Oh thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you who made this possible! Those who sent in blocks and the angels who hosted and sorted and mailed all the blocks! Must go stroke my blocks now. LOL

MISHNJIM 08-07-2010 11:32 AM

YIPPIE.....I GOT MINE TODAY TOO!!!!! I was looking though all the names and was so excited to see so many names that I'm friends with on here and names that I've seen on other threads. WOW...what a variety of blocks. Now....do I put them together like I was going to or come with another way??? So many choices and decisions.

A BIG THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK!!! :thumbup: