Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Scrappy Siggie Block Swap-special note on pge 150- Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/scrappy-siggie-block-swap-special-note-pge-150-closed-t36647.html)

jazs2 08-07-2010 07:39 PM

Thank you so much for the siggys that I received today. You all did a great job.
jazs2

burnsk 08-07-2010 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by tuesy
Thank you all for all your hard work in dividing all these blocks up for us. Ya'll are awesome!!
I also found the post about where ya'l had sorted these all out at and made a Thank you card and got it sent off. I made it "sorta" like our siggie blocks with a envelope also made by me.

tuesy - love your card. Very creative.

craftybear 08-07-2010 07:44 PM

love your thank you card, great job

Originally Posted by tuesy
Thank you all for all your hard work in dividing all these blocks up for us. Ya'll are awesome!!
I also found the post about where ya'l had sorted these all out at and made a Thank you card and got it sent off. I made it "sorta" like our siggie blocks with a envelope also made by me.

sharon b 08-07-2010 08:37 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Ok as promised here are the pics ... I had so much fun sorting thru them and reading where all they came from

THANK YOU everyone who :thumbup:

kind of laid out
[ATTACH=CONFIG]93467[/ATTACH]

Stacked up
[ATTACH=CONFIG]93468[/ATTACH]

soniboo 08-07-2010 09:06 PM

Thanks for the picture sharon b.

So this is what I did all that work for...and definitely worth it!
And this is what ya'll did all that sorting for...thanks so very much!
I can be patient, I can be patient, I can be patient... :D

MISHNJIM 08-08-2010 04:32 AM

I have a question for "jrsay"....Do you really like in a town called "Fabric Pile", PA??? My DH saw that on your block and said, "We're not moving there". LOL

sapdoggie 08-08-2010 05:34 AM

Originally Posted by sharon b
Ok as promised here are the pics ... I had so much fun sorting thru them and reading where all they came from

THANK YOU everyone who :thumbup:

I see one of mine :!: :!: :!: :!:
Thanks for posting the picture.
I can wait, I can wait, I can wait.....

susiequilt 08-08-2010 05:58 AM

Originally Posted by MISHNJIM
I have a question for "jrsay"....Do you really like in a town called "Fabric Pile", PA??? My DH saw that on your block and said, "We're not moving there". LOL

I got a Fabric Pile also but it didn't have the PA on it so I had to look it up on her profile! Funny!

Also I got only one of mine back so that is great. Many doubles and only one triple so I'll be able to use all I got!
Love it!
The only problem: I can't find my design sheet of how I planned to do the quilt! :-D Hope it turns up someday or I'll have to do it again.
:-D

montanaquilter 08-08-2010 06:16 AM

got my siggies yesterday!! so excited to figure out a quilt top with them. will post photos later today!!
Love the "thank you" card--it's awesome!

jeanettegoodall 08-08-2010 07:54 AM

I received my siggies yesterday. Would love to thank each and everyone for all the hard work making all those wonderfully beautiful siggies and a great big hug goes out to those who help to sort and mail