Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Scrappy Siggie Block Swap-special note on pge 150- Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/scrappy-siggie-block-swap-special-note-pge-150-closed-t36647.html)

Quilt Mom 08-09-2010 09:59 AM

I found my blocks waiting at the post office this morning! WOW!

I was surprised to see such a variety of places represented. One that sounds neat to visit is Barefoot Beach... What fun to read through all.

Thank you again to all who sorted and re-mailed the blocks.

And a big thank you to all in the swap. I will have a great deal of fun assembling my quilt. :D

Honchey 08-09-2010 10:20 AM

Hi All, My Siggy Blocks arrived today!!!!! I can't wait to spread them out and look at them. 2yr old grandson is here and I have to wait until he leaves. I could sneak in the bedroom--but he would only follow me there. I can't waittttttttttttttt!!!.

I do want to thank all that made this Swap possible and all those that worked sorting them. Thank You. Anne

GladGrams 08-09-2010 10:43 AM

I am not sure what is happening with my siggie blocks. I was supposed to pick them up in Hershey, but I couldn't make to Hershey.

HisPatchwork 08-09-2010 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by HisPatchwork
Have they all been mailed off? I looked up my tracking number included on my priority mail envelope and it does not show that it was scanned yet.

Mine came in today, YEAH! I guess the post office decided to ignore my confirmation tag, but they still cancelled the 70 cents worth of stamps I put on to pay for the extra service. It was soooo exciting to go through all of the blocks I received! When you think of how far they have come, and of each person handling and making it just for you. A great big thank you to all those who helped complete the process! Thank you to all that participated, I will cherish this quilt!

ruthruff3 08-09-2010 11:55 AM

They're here, they're here.....yippee!!!

What fun it was for me and my 10-year old son to see where they all came from - now the next fun part - how to lay them out!! I'll post pics when I decide!!

jodimae 08-09-2010 12:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok...there here!!! Love them all, can't wait to put them together. This is only a portion of them...I did get a few repeats buts that's ok.

Dragonfly Nana 08-09-2010 12:07 PM

Georgeous! I can't wait to get mine so I can arrange them with the lable Gail R made for me.

King's Daughter 08-09-2010 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by jodimae
Ok...there here!!! Love them all, can't wait to put them together. This is only a portion of them...I did get a few repeats buts that's ok.

Hey, I see mine!!
Those all look so pretty together!

dotcomdtcm 08-09-2010 01:19 PM

Mine are really cool to look at but I am drowning in unfinished projects. If anyone needs more blocks for their project, I'll donate mine. This was fun!

dotcomdtcm 08-09-2010 01:48 PM

Quick reply. I will pass most of mine on to someone who needs them. Back to my other projects!