Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Scrappy Siggie Block Swap-special note on pge 150- Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/scrappy-siggie-block-swap-special-note-pge-150-closed-t36647.html)

LovingIzabella 08-11-2010 03:19 AM

OMG!! You ladies are so fabulous...there are not enough words in the world to express my heartfelt thankfulness to you all right now. I received the most wonderful package in the mail from Norbana and it was siggy blocks from all of you! I am deeply touched that you would make a block for me and the tears in my eyes were of sheer joy and happiness. I thank you Norbana for taking this on and for getting blocks to me and I thank those who stepped up to the plate for me. This group really is a wonderful group of people and you truly lifted my spirits. I am going to turn these blocks into something to hang on my new office wall (we are buying a building where I get a bigger office with a huge wall) so I can look at it every day and feel loved, cared about and that there are people in this world who do things to make others happy.
I feel truly blessed and I am speechless-thank you all from the bottom of my heart!
Hugs
April

Deecee 08-11-2010 04:58 AM

April - So pleased to hear you were thrilled with your surprise. Can't wait to see what you do with your blocks.

Ms Grace 08-11-2010 05:21 AM

April,
So glad you were surprised.
Any ideas on how you will arrange them?
I'm still trying to decide.

LovingIzabella 08-11-2010 06:01 AM

Yes yes I was soooo surprised and sooo touched!
I am going to lay them out in a heart format to always feel the love of this board! I will find a great fabric to use in the middle of the heart...I will post a picture as soon as I can because this is one project I plan to do quickly!
Hugs
April

sharon b 08-11-2010 06:06 AM

April I was thrilled to be included in your surprise ! Reading your reply brought tears to my eyes .

Mamaskeeto 08-11-2010 06:06 AM

Got my package on Monday and have gone threw them twice. I sorted out the duplicates and have plans to make a tote bag with them. I have an idea for the quilt layout but I'm working on a wizard of oz quilt right now and am almost done, then I'll work on my little siggys.

Grama Lehr 08-11-2010 06:28 AM

Deecee,
That is a darling little doggie you have there! I want one just like him!

JRSAY 08-11-2010 07:13 AM

Cheers to all you signers..got mine yesterday, not sure which was more fun doing the blocks, seeing all of your names, or the most amazing fact NO Fabrics appear to be the same???. Hubby wonders what I will do with, but want to make a wall pieces sew can see all the great cheer that came with each signed block!
hugs!!!!

mrspete 08-11-2010 07:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I got my package today, Wed. Aug 11, I thank you all. I really enjoyed looking and awing. Great fun. Here's a picture of my sea of siggies.

Blessings,
Ruth

mrspete 08-11-2010 07:41 AM

.........and still there was a big handful the camera and I could not get in.