Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Scrappy Siggie Block Swap-special note on pge 150- Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/scrappy-siggie-block-swap-special-note-pge-150-closed-t36647.html)

sewcrafty 08-16-2010 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by soniboo
Anyone have an extra North Dakota?

It's so awesome to have blocks from the US and some other countries!

Thanks Bunches to the wonderful people that made this possible for us and know you are so appreciated! :D

I'm sorry I just have 1.

soniboo 08-16-2010 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by sewcrafty

Originally Posted by soniboo
Anyone have an extra North Dakota?

It's so awesome to have blocks from the US and some other countries!

Thanks Bunches to the wonderful people that made this possible for us and know you are so appreciated! :D

I'm sorry I just have 1.

Thanks bunches Denise, I did as Jan suggested and PM'd Fritzy. I have just a few doubles but if anyone needs a state I would be happy to share if I have it. :)

Deecee 08-16-2010 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by sewcrafty
I actually got the purple and yellow flowers!

Oh I loved that one too. I have a little bit of it left and am saving it for something special.

sewcrafty 08-16-2010 01:38 PM

dotcomdtcm Thank you very much!!!! Never had a PB&J before and it was delicious!! I also collect buttons of all sorts, so that's really cool!!

Thanks again!

NorBanaquilts 08-16-2010 03:06 PM

dotcomdtcm, you are so sweet! Thanks for the goodies!

no1jan 08-16-2010 04:13 PM

dotcomdtcm, Thank you for the goodies. I had assumed the squishy was from the August Secret Pal swap not from the Siggie Swap. Thank you so much! I guess I left a message on the wrong topic.

I'm saving the PB&J for after my granddaughter goes to bed. I probably will share with my DH though.

I also collect buttons. I used to have a 3 lb coffee can full of them (that was when coffee actually came in 3 lb cans) and I loaned it to my MIL. After she passed, I totally forgot about it when we were cleaning things out. I have no idea where they ended up!

I have been recreating my collection ever since. Thank you, this is very much appreciated.

zyxquilts 08-16-2010 08:18 PM

I finally cataloged all of mine, and I got 2 extras/duplicates. If anyone needs one from Debbie1219 (Stillman, IL) or Wilhelmina (Edmond, OK), let me know & I'll be happy to share them! :D

susiequilt 08-17-2010 03:28 AM

Originally Posted by zyxquilts
I finally cataloged all of mine, and I got 2 extras/duplicates. If anyone needs one from Debbie1219 (Stillman, IL) or Wilhelmina (Edmond, OK), let me know & I'll be happy to share them! :D

I got both of those but I didn't get one from zyxquilts! Do you have any spares? :-D
I'll post a list of my doubles soon in case others need them. :-D

STAR 08-17-2010 05:00 AM

just got my blocks yesterday and had fun looking through them and sorting my two sets! I had some duplicates but thats ok! although I didn't get any with my name back?? so if anyone has any doubles with my name I am needing 2 please. have to check if there are any others
Thanx

STAR 08-17-2010 05:04 AM

oh yeah forgot to ask, was there a spreadsheet somewhere to print out to track what I got ??

I wasn't getting updates so I missed it somewhere