Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Scrappy Siggie Block Swap-special note on pge 150- Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/scrappy-siggie-block-swap-special-note-pge-150-closed-t36647.html)

shaysmema 08-17-2010 05:09 AM

Great swap, is there going to be another one, I would love to get in on it. Would love a quilt made like this from all over. Makes you feel warm and fuzzy being wrapped in friends from all over. :)

Beth33 08-17-2010 05:19 AM

Received my blocks yesterday. They are wonderful!!

Many thanks!!

Quilt Mom 08-17-2010 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by shaysmema
Great swap, is there going to be another one, I would love to get in on it. Would love a quilt made like this from all over. Makes you feel warm and fuzzy being wrapped in friends from all over. :)

I have been thinking of another swap like this, too. But I was wondering if it is too soon to repeat this activity on the board. Would it be too soon to get interest in participation?

jeanettegoodall 08-17-2010 06:27 AM

i would like to participate in another siggie swap

wvdek 08-17-2010 06:40 AM

Tee hee, oh my! I would say not any time soon. Then again? It would be like running the Indy 500 one week and turning right around the next week and running again. :cry: :thumbdown:

King's Daughter 08-17-2010 06:43 AM

Gotta agree with you there! Much as I enjoyed doing it, and getting back all the beautiful squares, it was a little disappointing to have 175 or so sign up originally, and do that many squares myself, and then have only 135-140 (not sure of the exact number) or so actually participate.

pvquilter 08-17-2010 07:42 AM

I have the following extra blocks:
2doods
akangel
craftymainemm
dbeeie 1219
his patchwork
hilahoop1
lappiecat
letsquilt
mistiliz
no1jan
pats8e8
philarena
quilt queen
shemjo
susiequilt
yolanda
zjsyquiltymomma

PM me

rocklady 08-17-2010 07:53 AM

I just received my package of "Siggies". I haven't looked through all of them but am very excited "to play with my blocks". I'm watching all of you for a good layout design. Thanks for all the hard work.

buddy'smom 08-17-2010 08:02 AM

I also received mine & have not had a chance to go through them all as yet. Thanks so much for all the work & time into this project.

burnsk 08-17-2010 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by Quilt Mom

I have been thinking of another swap like this, too. But I was wondering if it is too soon to repeat this activity on the board. Would it be too soon to get interest in participation?

I would love to do it again. What about one with holiday fabrics? or not?