Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Scrappy Siggie Block Swap-special note on pge 150- Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/scrappy-siggie-block-swap-special-note-pge-150-closed-t36647.html)

pvquilter 04-08-2010 07:01 PM

I just finished 105 blocks. I still need to sign 60 of them. Will also watch to see how many more we need. I plan on making one for each person. This has been fun and it really didn't take that long to do. This will be a great remembrance from this board.

Catlady 04-08-2010 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by sewcrafty

Originally Posted by Catlady
Is that 101 + 3for the ones who signed up for non board
members? or does the 101 include them?

Do you make and label special ones for these?

No, they get the same info printed on them as everyone
else gets.

RatherB Quilting 04-09-2010 06:05 PM

This is SO exciting! I have to get busy...I stopped at 60 and have been watching the count go up! I think I will set down and do up 150 and hope hope hope we get that high or higher! I am so glad I joined this swap!!

booklady 04-09-2010 07:08 PM

I might make some more (I'm at 109) and not sign them until I have a final count. they are so easy to make. If my design needs more than we have I can always send the extras to some quilting friends to sign.

mrspete 04-09-2010 10:41 PM

Oh, Lordy! I got eaten by stupid tonight. I had 60 made up and signed so I decided I'd better get busy and sew more. Now, I'd cut stacks of squares so I was ready to just sit down...........I WAS SO TOTALLY LOST! It took me three attempts, but I got it going. Then I had to stop, I got so tired suddenly. I napped and then I shut off the machine and started to bed, when I remembered I'd better see what the count is. Getting caught up is hard. So I'm going to do like one lady said, I'm making more, JUST INCASE ( I mean hope we have more.) so cool.
Blessings, Ruth

mrspete 04-09-2010 10:42 PM

PS, I get those little red places on my forehead from the thread guides, don't you? Naps are easy....anywhere.

~sigh~

Maksi 04-09-2010 11:47 PM

Hello I'm back again. I was very busy lately, and I was planning to do one for each person. I did 60 and I leave it at 60. But I love it how this swap grows bigger!

Philarena 04-10-2010 05:07 AM

I would like to try this. It looks easy enough that even I can figure it out. I'm very late so I'll really have to get busy!

ligia 04-10-2010 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by mrspete
~sigh~

Love this pet. What is the brand ?

mrspete 04-10-2010 07:49 PM

She's a Shih Tzu. Five years old now, pic was at 2.5 yrs old. Spoiled rotten home owner who allows me to live here and serve her! She is my rescued baby. God is Good!
Just when I needed to cuddle something close to my heart, she appeared next door. They dumped her at a deserted house. No one wanted her. Lord, she is adorable.
Wouldn't take another one free, but wouldn't take a fortune for her. Thanks for asking.
Blessings,
Ruth