Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Scrappy Siggie Block Swap-special note on pge 150- Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/scrappy-siggie-block-swap-special-note-pge-150-closed-t36647.html)

dotcomdtcm 04-23-2010 07:47 AM

That's a really good idea! I was thinking something for a soldier or a vet!

STAR 04-23-2010 07:58 AM

what neat ideas! I was really just planning on making a quilt top, may have to rethink that idea

sewcrafty 04-23-2010 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by chewboo
i plan on trying to make roman curtaain out of mine that will cover tha shelve of my fabrics

Cool idea!!!! You ladies are sew creative!!! I'm just gonna make a quilt out of mine!! :lol: :lol:

NorBanaquilts 04-23-2010 08:41 AM

Can everyone that has signed up for the swap in the last week let me know in a pm what state/country they are from?? We are still trying to get all 50 states and as many countries as we can.
Thanks!

NorBanaquilts 04-23-2010 08:47 AM

Are any of our swappers from the following states??
Here's our new updated list!! Come on ladies/gents, lets try and get everyone!!

States Needed

Alaska
Colorado
Connecticut
Delaware
Idaho
Iowa
Kansas
Massachusetts
New Jersey
Rhode Island
Vermont
Wyoming

tuesy 04-23-2010 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by NorBanaquilts
Are any of our swappers from the following states??
Here's our new updated list!! Come on ladies/gents, lets try and get everyone!!

States Needed

Alaska
Colorado
Connecticut
Delaware
Idaho
Iowa
Kansas
Massachusetts
New Jersey
Rhode Island
Vermont
Wyoming

Remember I pm'd ya that I'm in the potato state.. (Idaho) so mark that one off the list! Born in Kansas, but since I don't live there anymore, don't think it'd count! *L*

sewcrafty 04-23-2010 09:49 AM

I see norbanaquilts sor of beat me to it, but I'm going to expand on the countries that we have also.

States Needed
Alaska
Colorado
Connecticut
Delaware
Iowa
Kansas
Massachusetts
New Jersey
Rhode Island
Vermont
Wyoming

Countries Enrolled
Australia
Brazil
Canada
Japan
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
UK
Virgin Islands

Missing 2 Continents!!
Africa
Antarctica

If anyone knows of someone in the states that we need, please contact them and invite them to join us. Also, if anyone knows of any other countries that they could invite to join us please do so!!

OrchidQuiltFish(OQF) 04-23-2010 10:09 AM

How about "dannypanny" I think she is in Africa, she is participating in the Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap.

Also "Mamalisa" from Kenya recently joined

zjsquiltymomma 04-23-2010 11:12 AM

Great idea, moosegirl!

sewcrafty 04-23-2010 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by OrchidQuiltFish(OQF)
How about "dannypanny" I think she is in Africa, she is participating in the Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap.

Also "Mamalisa" from Kenya recently joined

Have you interacted with either one? If so, can you PM them to see if they would be interested? If not let me know and I'll try them.