Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Scrappy Siggie Block Swap-special note on pge 150- Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/scrappy-siggie-block-swap-special-note-pge-150-closed-t36647.html)

NorBanaquilts 04-28-2010 03:32 PM

We've hit 150, bitty39 just joined from Australia!

zjsquiltymomma 04-28-2010 03:47 PM

I agree Batmama, we are going to make some awesome quilts! I can't wait to see what everyone does with their blocks. And also, thank you Norbanaquilts for all your hard work! I wish I could help you separate the blocks when you receive them all.

Originally Posted by BATmama
WOW we only need 3 more states. Did we get all of the continents represented? Thank you Norbanaquilts for all the hard work you are putting into this swap. We are all going to have some very awesome quilts.

Welcome to everyone that signed up today.

kwiltkrazy 04-28-2010 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by NorBanaquilts
We've hit 150, bitty39 just joined from Australia!

Hi.
I.m new to this, can I join, I'm from Oregon

eiltcoq 04-29-2010 04:29 AM

Norbanaquilts, I'm interested in the swap. I'll do 12. What is your address to send you the blocks? Eiltcoq.

NorBanaquilts 04-29-2010 04:42 AM

and then there were only two... Wyoming and Delaware.
groovygram2 from Rhode Island has joined us!

buddy'smom 04-29-2010 09:07 AM

WOW, guess I better get back to work on these I think I hit 100!!!

pastrygrl 04-29-2010 09:21 AM

i have 151 all done, signed and everything!

mistiliz 04-29-2010 09:22 AM

HOLY PATOOTY! 150?????????

I made 155 and was getting ready to mail out when I just decided to peek at total. *SIGH* Its not even May 1st yet. Think I am going to hold off mailing until May 15th.

Norbanaquilts? what do you drink? Coffee, Tea, Scotch, Whiskey, Brandy, etc...??? I'll send you something so that when you start to sort these siggies, out, you will have something soothing to have! :) Also, have you started training DH yet? :P

NorBanaquilts 04-29-2010 09:59 AM

You better make it all of the below, lol. I think I'll need it when I start swapping these babies out. And, yes DH training has been started with the lavender/pink/green blocks. I haven't told him how many siggie blocks will be showing up, it will be a nice little surprise when they start hitting the mail box.

Originally Posted by mistiliz
HOLY PATOOTY! 150?????????

I made 155 and was getting ready to mail out when I just decided to peek at total. *SIGH* Its not even May 1st yet. Think I am going to hold off mailing until May 15th.

Norbanaquilts? what do you drink? Coffee, Tea, Scotch, Whiskey, Brandy, etc...??? I'll send you something so that when you start to sort these siggies, out, you will have something soothing to have! :) Also, have you started training DH yet? :P

Quilt Mom 04-29-2010 10:10 AM

So... it's really 150 plus the extras, right? I keep trying to catch up, and seem to fall behind...