Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Scrappy Siggie Block Swap-special note on pge 150- Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/scrappy-siggie-block-swap-special-note-pge-150-closed-t36647.html)

Judie 05-02-2010 05:39 PM

Oh boy, I'm caught up (at least for the time being). I have 200 blocks ready to go.. signed, pressed, bagged... That feels good..

To the ones still working (or thinking about joining like Butterfly).. they are fast and fun.. and to think you'll have your name go around the world!! How many of us can say that your name has been seen all over the world? Okay, probably a lot of you, because you've done these swaps before! This is my worldwide debut! Does that make me a debutant?? :-)

Butterflyspain 05-02-2010 10:30 PM

Surely does Judy. I have a lovely swap quilt, it was called the Blue and White Star swap and I treasure all those lovely blocks, must add I havenīt gotten round to putting them together, but thats next after I finish the three I am doing. LOL

Now you have to courtsey to the Queen as a debutant (smile)

KiwiQuilter 05-02-2010 10:35 PM

Glad that you are joining us Butterflyspain. Very exciting to have a participant from your part of the world. I've heard lots of wonderful things about your region.

I don't expect to do a world trip during my life time, this swap is about the closest I'll get. :)

Butterflyspain 05-02-2010 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by KiwiQuilter
Glad that you are joining us Butterflyspain. Very exciting to have a participant from your part of the world. I've heard lots of wonderful things about your region.

I don't expect to do a world trip during my life time, this swap is about the closest I'll get. :)

Thanks, am excited to be joining this swap too, its different and I sure hope I get one from NZ in my package.

Elle

GladGrams 05-02-2010 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
Thanks I know, but sewn together they are 3" squares, tiny arenīt they.

Elle

Yep. So happy that you decided to join us :-) What is your weather like right now? We are heading for a week in Rome in mid May and sure hope it is a lot warmer down in southern Europe. :thumbup:

GladGrams 05-02-2010 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by Judie
Oh boy, I'm caught up (at least for the time being). Does that make me a debutant?? :-)

It sure does make you a debutant! :lol:

Deecee 05-03-2010 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by Karen
I am a newbie and finished 100 in a day!

You're just boasting Karen - or does that make me an oldie 'cos I only did 50 in a day. :-(

Butterflyspain 05-03-2010 06:04 AM

Originally Posted by GladGrams

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
Thanks I know, but sewn together they are 3" squares, tiny arenīt they.

Elle

Yep. So happy that you decided to join us :-) What is your weather like right now? We are heading for a week in Rome in mid May and sure hope it is a lot warmer down in southern Europe. :thumbup:

Well here in Southern Spain, Andalucia we have 28C today with a light breeze, very nice. August is the hottest month here reaching 40 to 45 C So try to avoid August. Donīt know about Italy though will have a look on the TV for you if I can find out. Elle

Crafty1 05-03-2010 06:07 AM

Errrr, I'm signing the block and have messed up on 3 so far. I keep wanting to write my zip after the city/st... LOL

nc1962 05-03-2010 06:16 AM

Same here Crafty1. I see that you are from NC also. Hi from Laurinburg.