Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Scrappy Siggie Block Swap-special note on pge 150- Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/scrappy-siggie-block-swap-special-note-pge-150-closed-t36647.html)

Butterflyspain 05-03-2010 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by NorBanaquilts
Elle, I don't have you official yet. Should I add your name to the list??

Yes Please, I am in. thanks

Butterflyspain 05-03-2010 03:20 PM

There is a lot of countries taking in part in this one.

Canīt miss out on a really special quilt like that now can I ?

Elle

jeanettegoodall 05-03-2010 06:35 PM

May I join in this swap? I would like to swap with everyone so please tell me how many there are going to be in this swap...Thank you

sewcrafty 05-03-2010 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by jeanettegoodall
May I join in this swap? I would like to swap with everyone so please tell me how many there are going to be in this swap...Thank you

Right now we're around 162, but its still open until 5/15. Welcome aboard!!! Have you PM'd norbanaquilts to let her know that you want to be part of this? She needs to add you to her list!! :-D :-D

GladGrams 05-03-2010 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Crafty1
Errrr, I'm signing the block and have messed up on 3 so far. I keep wanting to write my zip after the city/st... LOL

Leave it! They will be the extra special ones! There is no problem with a zip code and it may end up being a collector's item if they ever do away with zip codes in the future.... No mistakes only opportunities, huh? :thumbup: :thumbup:

jeanettegoodall 05-04-2010 02:54 AM

Please add me to your list of people to exchange siggie blocks...thank you...i will be exchanging with everyone

NorBanaquilts 05-04-2010 03:00 AM

Welcome jeanette, I've added you to the list

Crafty1 05-04-2010 03:02 AM

Originally Posted by GladGrams

Errrr, I'm signing the block and have messed up on 3 so far. I keep wanting to write my zip after the city/st... LOL

Leave it! They will be the extra special ones! There is no problem with a zip code and it may end up being a collector's item if they ever do away with zip codes in the future.... No mistakes only opportunities, huh? :thumbup: :thumbup:

I started to write 2 and part of 7 then said some words I won't say here :oops: ... So I changed it to a smiley face or stars. Whoever gets it will have a very special one :P

GladGrams 05-04-2010 03:06 AM

Originally Posted by GladGrams

I started to write 2 and part of 7 then said some words I won't say here :oops: ... So I changed it to a smiley face or stars. Whoever gets it will have a very special one :P

I HOPE IT'S ME!!!

:thumbup: :-)

OrchidQuiltFish(OQF) 05-04-2010 04:31 AM

Originally Posted by NorBanaquilts
Here's the list of international swappers
Australia
Brazil
Canada
Japan
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Puerto Rico
UK
**Virgin Islands**United States Virgin Islands-USVI
Spain

NorBanaquilts, :) :)

We are considered US because we are US territories. "United States Virgin Islands" (St. Croix-most Eastern Point in the US, St.Thomas, St. John and lots of other little islands in between).

We follow the US Constitition, and have United States Post Offices, Federal Court, Human Services, Food Stamps, etc., etc., etc.

:wink: ;) :wink:

Sorry to cut down on your international swappers list. :-(