Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Scrappy Siggie Block Swap-special note on pge 150- Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/scrappy-siggie-block-swap-special-note-pge-150-closed-t36647.html)

GladGrams 05-05-2010 04:00 AM

Originally Posted by sewcrafty
I vote for a few noreasters meet at a 1/2 way point, I'll bring my blender, tequila, etc. Have a few margaritas and sort!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Yikes! :hunf: The downside of being soooo far away.

I am mailing off 166 blocks :!: :thumbup:

HisPatchwork 05-05-2010 04:22 AM

Only 9 days till swap closes, then another month before they are due. Hope all can wait a few more days to get the final count and maybe find time to make enough for all in the next 30 plus days.

Ms Grace 05-05-2010 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by HisPatchwork
Only 9 days till swap closes, then another month before they are due. Hope all can wait a few more days to get the final count and maybe find time to make enough for all in the next 30 plus days.

:thumbup: Good idea. :)

jeanettegoodall 05-05-2010 04:43 AM

I have made 200 in three days working only of the evenings and I am waiting for the final total before mailing. This pattern is so simple and easy to do that I am thinking of doing another one for my mothers 80th birthday party present and letting all her friends and family sign a block

jodimae 05-05-2010 04:56 AM

jeanette that is an excellent idea and I know she would love it. I'm also waiting for the final count. I have finished 120 and have 60 more cut.

materialgrl 05-05-2010 06:25 AM

Wow, 137 blocks sewn and signed ,at one point I was ahead, but I'm behind again, I have enough cut out for 180 so back to sewing and signing

Quilt Mom 05-05-2010 07:55 AM

I'm slowly getting close to the total! When we get to the 15th, I'll be ready to make the last ones and get them in the mail...
I'm sewing, sewing, sewing... Not as fast as some, but I WILL make one for everyone in the swap. I am determined! :lol:

sewcrafty 05-05-2010 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by Quilt Mom
I'm slowly getting close to the total! When we get to the 15th, I'll be ready to make the last ones and get them in the mail...
I'm sewing, sewing, sewing... Not as fast as some, but I WILL make one for everyone in the swap. I am determined! :lol:

Go Girl!!!! :lol: :lol: Right at this time, I'm finally up-to-date!!!

Ms Grace 05-05-2010 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by sewcrafty

Originally Posted by Quilt Mom

Go Girl!!!! :lol: :lol: Right at this time, I'm finally up-to-date!!!

You can do it!
Keep sewing. :D

sapdoggie 05-05-2010 09:51 AM

It's not the sewing, it's the writing that is hard- cramped fingers are resting. :wink: :wink: :wink: