Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Scrappy Siggie Block Swap-special note on pge 150- Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/scrappy-siggie-block-swap-special-note-pge-150-closed-t36647.html)

sewjoyce 05-06-2010 12:20 PM

For some reason, I quit getting notifications on this message -- 160 total (so far)??????????????????? WOWZERS! :lol: :lol: :thumbup:

Lightening57 05-06-2010 01:04 PM

YOu need to add 4 to that total. 164

susiequilt 05-06-2010 02:04 PM

Don't you have to add 3?

chewboo 05-06-2010 03:20 PM

it is add 4 now

jeanettegoodall 05-06-2010 04:15 PM

I have been reading all the post to this site ( up to page 34) and everyone has such wonderful ideas for the useage of the corners that we cut off. Here is what I do, I save them all from all my quilts and during the summer when the neighborhood children are out of school, I ask them over for a day of Christmas ball decoraring. I make a mixture od half water and half white glue, next I add the scraps to the mixture and give each child a pai of rubber gloves and an old glass Christmas ball. They cover the ball with these scraps and place them in an egg carton to dry...These make beautiful country Christmas orniments that the children can enjoy for years to come. This is not my original idea (Lord knows I never have one of those), I saw them at Cracker Barrell and thought that the children would enjoy making them...I was right

jeanettegoodall 05-06-2010 04:17 PM

P.S.
sorry for the misspelled words, sometimes my mind works faster than my fingers

zjsquiltymomma 05-06-2010 06:11 PM

Thanks for the great idea! I have a 6 and 8 year old who would have a ball making those ornaments. :)

Originally Posted by jeanettegoodall
I have been reading all the post to this site ( up to page 34) and everyone has such wonderful ideas for the useage of the corners that we cut off. Here is what I do, I save them all from all my quilts and during the summer when the neighborhood children are out of school, I ask them over for a day of Christmas ball decoraring. I make a mixture od half water and half white glue, next I add the scraps to the mixture and give each child a pai of rubber gloves and an old glass Christmas ball. They cover the ball with these scraps and place them in an egg carton to dry...These make beautiful country Christmas orniments that the children can enjoy for years to come. This is not my original idea (Lord knows I never have one of those), I saw them at Cracker Barrell and thought that the children would enjoy making them...I was right

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jeanettegoodall 05-06-2010 06:12 PM

my location says "in hiding", but i am really in St.Albans, West Virginia, USA

chewboo 05-06-2010 06:16 PM

most are in hiding because they are in the secret angel on the board

sapdoggie 05-06-2010 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by chewboo
most are in hiding because they are in the secret angel on the board

or are protecting their stash ;) ;) ;)