Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Official thread Signup!!! (SIGN-UP IS CLOSED) ANNOUNCMENT on page 43!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-quilt-angel-official-thread-signup-sign-up-closed-announcment-page-43-a-t26311.html)

SaraSewing 09-30-2009 06:14 PM

Is there any dollar suggestions? Like value of gifts, how often? I would hate for someone to be dissapointed. The idea is pretty neat! We would have to be creative to send things from diffent towns/postmarks. This is a fun idea.

kwhite 09-30-2009 07:15 PM

Nope no dollar limits. I am unemployed and figure I will be very creative in making my packages so that my partner will be pleased. I don't think anyone will be disappointed to get even little gifts.

sharon b 09-30-2009 07:35 PM

Ok just sent you a PM ! Hope I answered and sent enough info :roll: LOL

dojo36 09-30-2009 08:54 PM

i just sent u a pm too.

k3n 10-01-2009 12:24 AM

I'm in K - will PM you later! Please make sure that whoever I'm paired with doesn't mind international mailing costs though! :D

tlrnhi 10-01-2009 01:02 AM

I'd love to play, but really have TOO much on my plate for now, plus the move coming (hopefully).
Ya'll have a great time with this and I'll be watching for all the goodies that will be flying around the world.

sandpat 10-01-2009 04:37 AM

T....you know you are gonna be sooo :mrgreen: of all the squishies and goodies passing around. Maybe you should rethink this....afterall....it doesn't start until Jan...and you don't have to actually "make" blocks or a quilt (well, unless you want to) and the mailings would be spread throughout the year....thats the only reasons that I could do it.....for some reason I see swap and my fingers twitch and next thing I know..I'm signed up for something else!

KGoodhand 10-01-2009 05:40 AM

Is there a certain numbe of times we should send things?!? Or just for those certain special occasions that our person has mentioned?!? I was just wondering if it was once a month or something like that?!?
It sounds like great fun and I think I would like to be included!

trupeach 10-01-2009 05:49 AM

does the gifts have to be quilting related or could it be anything like a candle or body wash things of that sort? Can a gift be sent at anytime besides the standard birthday etc? Can you send just a note saying THINKING ABOUT YOU? Everyone likes even the littlest suprise in the mail especial in the age of computers when people send e-mails and not real mail.

My daughter calls me the question asker, geeeee I wonder why??

montanaquilter 10-01-2009 06:10 AM

you need to join kgoodland!! i hope i get you for this one!!

i am thinking i would send my ss something every month. there are always some little holiday and even if there isn't i would think a thinking of you gift would be nice too.